to accuse; to admonish
reprove
schedule
abolish
guarantee

Does the "the select few concepts" refer to the 'viable ideas'?

What does the "work above and beyond the call of duty" mean? | What does NPD stand for?
Does the "the select few concepts" refer to the 'viable ideas'? #1 (permalink) Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:30 am   Does the "the select few concepts" refer to the 'viable ideas'?

ESL/EFL Test #167 "Product Development (1)", question 10

Once viable ideas are chosen, they must be further developed, examined, and ......... before the select few concepts proceed to full design.

(a) itemized
(b) prioritized
(c) realized
(d) scrutinized

ESL/EFL Test #167 "Product Development (1)", answer 10

Once viable ideas are chosen, they must be further developed, examined, and prioritized before the select few concepts proceed to full design.

Correct answer: (b) prioritized
_________________________

Does the "the select few concepts" refer to the "viable ideas"?
thanks.
_________________
I have a dream and I want to know the secret of time and universe.
Zhangbaixiang

Location: Chinese

Does the "the select few concepts" refer to the 'viable ideas'? #2 (permalink) Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:37 am   Does the "the select few concepts" refer to the 'viable ideas'?

Yes, but only the selected ones.
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
How can you possibly sprint up slowly?Three rates here: money factor, annual interest rate, and local new-car loan...What "tying up" mean? tie up?What is destination charge? Meaning the delivery fee.'Christina is studying for her chemistry' vs 'She studies for her chemistry'Why do we use marine mammals?Is the structure of the sentence "from--to--to"?What is a fine?What is the meaning of 'I've really had enough of all your excuses?What does took its eye off the ball mean?Meaning of 'Many suppliers are reserving judgment until the strategy...'What does OEMs stand for?deserved a trip to the woodshed