Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to accuse; to admonish
reprove
schedule
abolish
guarantee
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Does the "the select few concepts" refer to the 'viable ideas'?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
What does the "work above and beyond the call of duty" mean? | What does NPD stand for?
listening exercises
Does the "the select few concepts" refer to the 'viable ideas'? #1 (permalink) Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:30 am   Does the "the select few concepts" refer to the 'viable ideas'?

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #167 "Product Development (1)", question 10

Once viable ideas are chosen, they must be further developed, examined, and ......... before the select few concepts proceed to full design.

(a) itemized
(b) prioritized
(c) realized
(d) scrutinized

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #167 "Product Development (1)", answer 10

Once viable ideas are chosen, they must be further developed, examined, and prioritized before the select few concepts proceed to full design.

Correct answer: (b) prioritized

Does the "the select few concepts" refer to the "viable ideas"?
thanks.

Does the "the select few concepts" refer to the 'viable ideas'? #2 (permalink) Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:37 am   Does the "the select few concepts" refer to the 'viable ideas'?

Yes, but only the selected ones.

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
What does the "work above and beyond the call of duty" mean? | What does NPD stand for?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
How can you possibly sprint up slowly?Three rates here: money factor, annual interest rate, and local new-car loan...What "tying up" mean? tie up?What is destination charge? Meaning the delivery fee.'Christina is studying for her chemistry' vs 'She studies for her chemistry'Why do we use marine mammals?Is the structure of the sentence "from--to--to"?What is a fine?What is the meaning of 'I've really had enough of all your excuses?What does took its eye off the ball mean?Meaning of 'Many suppliers are reserving judgment until the strategy...'What does OEMs stand for?deserved a trip to the woodshed