straw-filled mattress; hard and simple bed; platform used to stack items during moving or storage
bullion
attentiveness
pallet
share

What is destination charge? Meaning the delivery fee.

difference between incident and event? | What "tying up" mean? tie up?
What is destination charge? Meaning the delivery fee. #1 (permalink) Thu Mar 25, 2010 18:16 pm   What is destination charge? Meaning the delivery fee.

ESL/EFL Test #169 "Auto Leasing", question 4

Manufacturer's ......... Retail Price (MSRP) is the full price for a vehicle as displayed on its window sticker, including optional packages and destination charges.

(a) Sales
(b) Standard
(c) Stated
(d) Suggested

ESL/EFL Test #169 "Auto Leasing", answer 4

Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is the full price for a vehicle as displayed on its window sticker, including optional packages and destination charges.

Correct answer: (d) Suggested
_________________________

thank.
_________________
I have a dream and I want to know the secret of time and universe.
Zhangbaixiang

Location: Chinese

What is destination charge? Meaning the delivery fee. #2 (permalink) Thu Mar 25, 2010 23:27 pm   What is destination charge? Meaning the delivery fee.

"Destination charge is the amount the automaker charges the dealer to deliver a new vehicle from the factory. This charge can vary among automakers as well as among different vehicles. In most cases the destination charge for a given vehicle is the same to any point in the United States, whether the car has to travel across town to a dealer in Detroit, or across the continent to a dealer in Los Angeles. Since it is a fixed, unavoidable cost to a dealer, destination charges seldom can be negotiated."
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
pipe inShould not it be, Would you like "something" to drink?Sentence: Nantucket, which is a little island 20 miles off Cape Cod, MassachusettWhat is the use of phrasal verbs?How can you possibly sprint up slowly?Three rates here: money factor, annual interest rate, and local new-car loan...'Christina is studying for her chemistry' vs 'She studies for her chemistry'Why do we use marine mammals?Is the structure of the sentence "from--to--to"?Does the "the select few concepts" refer to the 'viable ideas'?What does the "work above and beyond the call of duty" mean?What is a fine?Learning English has some advantages...