confidently; certainly; without a doubt; yes; of course
likely
frequently
upwards
surely

Until he pays off his credit card...

There is something missing after the to, for example "follow", isn't it | Why don't we use Burnt?
Until he pays off his credit card... #1 (permalink) Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:37 am   Until he pays off his credit card...

ESL/EFL Test #632 "Prepositional Phrases - On, In, Under and Out (6)", question 1

Paul has a lot of nice things but he bought it all ......... credit so he really doesn't own any of it until his pays off his credit card.

(a) on
(b) in
(c) under
(d) out

ESL/EFL Test #632 "Prepositional Phrases - On, In, Under and Out (6)", answer 1

Paul has a lot of nice things but he bought it all on credit so he really doesn't own any of it until his pays off his credit card.

Correct answer: (a) on
_________________________

Suggestion to change his to he:
Paul has a lot of nice things but he bought it all ......... credit so he really doesn't own any of it until he pays off his credit card.

joexcel
joexcelx

Until he pays off his credit card... #2 (permalink) Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:20 pm   Until he pays off his credit card...

Yes, there are some mistakes in that question, too, Joe. Thanks again-- I'll go and fix it. I'll also fix #8. Revisions will appear with our next database update.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
high return vs. strong competitionWhy can't not use considerations?What's the difference between lie down and lay down?What does get his point across mean?Does she?Don't forget to pick me up?Meaning of 'smell good'I think that there is no need to select 'more disruptive'.Isn't it true that the smartest girl is the intelligence one?Would you mind to express another examples of using 'Get at'?Dose 'Get over' mean 'Calm down' or 'Control yourself'?Difference between 'get down to' and 'get through'Then what can increase the rate of consumption?