guest; migrating bird
quarter
sample
scanner
visitor

There is something missing after the to, for example "follow", isn't it

Don't forget to pick me up? | Until he pays off his credit card...
There is something missing after the to, for example "follow", isn't it #1 (permalink) Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:45 am   There is something missing after the to, for example "follow", isn't it

ESL/EFL Test #633 "Prepositional Phrases - On, In, Under and Out (7)", question 3

I'd like to wrap up the meeting now. So, ......... conclusion, the new budget plans will begin in January and I hope that you will all be able to.

(a) on
(b) in
(c) under
(d) out

ESL/EFL Test #633 "Prepositional Phrases - On, In, Under and Out (7)", answer 3

I'd like to wrap up the meeting now. So, in conclusion, the new budget plans will begin in January and I hope that you will all be able to.

Correct answer: (b) in
_________________________

There is something missing after the to, for example "follow", isn't it?

joexcel
joexcell

There is something missing after the to, for example "follow", isn't it #2 (permalink) Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:16 pm   There is something missing after the to, for example "follow", isn't it

Yes, the words 'work within them' are missing. I have inserted them, and the corrected question will appear with our next database update. Thanks for pointing this typo out for us, Joe.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
high return vs. strong competitionWhy can't not use considerations?What's the difference between lie down and lay down?Why don't we use Burnt?What does get his point across mean?Does she?Meaning of 'smell good'I think that there is no need to select 'more disruptive'.Isn't it true that the smartest girl is the intelligence one?Would you mind to express another examples of using 'Get at'?Dose 'Get over' mean 'Calm down' or 'Control yourself'?Difference between 'get down to' and 'get through'Then what can increase the rate of consumption?