width; broadness
breadth
donation
restriction
breakthrough

What is the comperative and superlative degree of sad?

They might stub their big toe when walking around? | Difference between if and when
What is the comperative and superlative degree of sad? #1 (permalink) Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:54 am   What is the comperative and superlative degree of sad?

ESL/EFL Test #828 "Common 'Get' Usage (2)", question 1

Do you get the ......... now? I hope you can understand the process. I've explained it to you three times already.

(a) pass
(b) picture
(c) nail
(d) hammer

ESL/EFL Test #828 "Common 'Get' Usage (2)", answer 1

Do you get the picture now? I hope you can understand the process. I've explained it to you three times already.

Correct answer: (b) picture
_________________________

what is the comperative and superlative degree of sad?

Bibery
Bibery

What is the comperative and superlative degree of sad? #2 (permalink) Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:33 am   What is the comperative and superlative degree of sad?

Hi Bibery,
The comparative and superlative forms are 'sadder' and 'saddest.'
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Why do we not use solitary here?This is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard of.Laying vs. LyingHow is the pattern of comparative degree?what does"take-home pay mean?tackle vs. fumbleWhat is a proof coin?What does physical custody mean here?What's a mortgage?What does mitt mean?Do you want to come to my party?Practices vs HabitsIs 'get off my back' rude?