to follow; to drag; to tow
stress
trail
customize
edit

aggressive vs argumentative

The average game developer's compensation is around 100 000 bucks... | I wonder where are the questions of Irregular Verbs Test (1)?
aggressive vs argumentative #1 (permalink) Tue Mar 30, 2010 16:07 pm   aggressive vs argumentative

ESL/EFL Test #181 "Consumer Credit", question 2

Consumer credit laws regulate how you advertise interest rates, how much time you have to respond to claims of billing mistakes, and how ......... you can be when attempting to collect a debt.

(a) aggressive
(b) argumentative
(c) bellicose
(d) belligerent

ESL/EFL Test #181 "Consumer Credit", answer 2

Consumer credit laws regulate how you advertise interest rates, how much time you have to respond to claims of billing mistakes, and how aggressive you can be when attempting to collect a debt.

Correct answer: (a) aggressive
_________________________

What is the difference among these four words? I don't know how to use them.
thanks.
_________________
I have a dream and I want to know the secret of time and universe.
Zhangbaixiang

Location: Chinese

aggressive vs argumentative #2 (permalink) Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:43 am   aggressive vs argumentative

'Aggressive' is the words that best describes the type of behaviour banks adopt when attempting to collect debts.

TOEFL listening lectures: Who are not included as members of the Underground Railroad?

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
What does 'take the heat' mean?What does see a doctor mean?For no other reason?What do these words mean: watch, look, see?What's the difference between see and look and watch?Why did it use 'go' instead of 'went'?I paid for the shoes alreadyWhat does to prey on mean?fully vs. completelysee + infinitive vs. see + gerundWhy can't we say 'Geraniums been growing here'?wrinkles vs. twistsbasketball tryout?