Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to follow; to drag; to tow
stress
trail
customize
edit
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

aggressive vs argumentative

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
The average game developer's compensation is around 100 000 bucks... | I wonder where are the questions of Irregular Verbs Test (1)?
listening exercises
aggressive vs argumentative #1 (permalink) Tue Mar 30, 2010 16:07 pm   aggressive vs argumentative

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #181 "Consumer Credit", question 2

Consumer credit laws regulate how you advertise interest rates, how much time you have to respond to claims of billing mistakes, and how ......... you can be when attempting to collect a debt.

(a) aggressive
(b) argumentative
(c) bellicose
(d) belligerent

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #181 "Consumer Credit", answer 2

Consumer credit laws regulate how you advertise interest rates, how much time you have to respond to claims of billing mistakes, and how aggressive you can be when attempting to collect a debt.

Correct answer: (a) aggressive

What is the difference among these four words? I don't know how to use them.
thanks.

aggressive vs argumentative #2 (permalink) Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:43 am   aggressive vs argumentative

'Aggressive' is the words that best describes the type of behaviour banks adopt when attempting to collect debts.

TOEFL listening lectures: Who are not included as members of the Underground Railroad?
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
The average game developer's compensation is around 100 000 bucks... | I wonder where are the questions of Irregular Verbs Test (1)?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
What does 'take the heat' mean?What does see a doctor mean?For no other reason?What do these words mean: watch, look, see?What's the difference between see and look and watch?Why did it use 'go' instead of 'went'?I paid for the shoes alreadyWhat does to prey on mean?fully vs. completelysee + infinitive vs. see + gerundWhy can't we say 'Geraniums been growing here'?wrinkles vs. twistsbasketball tryout?