a probability
discomfort
likelihood
mandate
consignor

How do i send my satŪ scores at Collegeboard?

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
Which calculators are acceptable? (SATŪ test this morning!) | Is Barrons How to prepare for SATŪ book realy good at the english section?
How do i send my sat scores at Collegeboard? #1 (permalink) Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:11 am   How do i send my sat scores at Collegeboard?

how do i send 4 free sat scores at collegeboard.com, because when i click on "send scores to colleges" it tells me to pick additional colleges, but i only need to send the free ones.
And also how do i change the college choices i chose to send the scores to?
kevo

How do i send my sat scores at Collegeboard? #2 (permalink) Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:57 am   How do i send my sat scores at Collegeboard?

Just click on update, if it' a week after the test, i don' think you can change them anymore.
Cooliegirly

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
Tips for the SATŪ?Am I in trouble? I'm about to take the SATII Chem.In about a month (May 7) I am going to take the SATsWhat does SATŪ mean?What do you think of my SATŪ Scores?PSAT/SATŪ Prep SoftwareHow long have you been preparing for the SATŪ?Need some SATŪ practice tests! help!Is SATŪ Secrets guide good?Question about grade 12 courses (study for the SATŪ)A big gap between SATŪ math and critical reading sectionsSATŪ: before and afterSATŪ II math IC/IIC inquiry