Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

ordinary; skilled; close; intimate; well-known
frisky
similar
familiar
ambiguous
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Asset-based loans are an alternative to traditional bank lending because...

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Is "retire debt" a fixed phrase? Meaning pay off? | Simple present third person
listening exercises
Asset-based loans are an alternative to traditional bank lending because... #1 (permalink) Wed Mar 31, 2010 13:51 pm   Asset-based loans are an alternative to traditional bank lending because...

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #182 "Asset-based Loans", question 2

Asset-based loans are an alternative to traditional bank lending because they serve borrowers with risk characteristics typically outside a bank's ......... level.

(a) collateral
(b) comfort
(c) confidence
(d) control

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #182 "Asset-based Loans", answer 2

Asset-based loans are an alternative to traditional bank lending because they serve borrowers with risk characteristics typically outside a bank's comfort level.

Correct answer: (b) comfort

Could you explain the meaning of the sentence?
thanks.

Asset-based loans are an alternative to traditional bank lending because... #2 (permalink) Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:59 am   Asset-based loans are an alternative to traditional bank lending because...

Asset-based loans are useful because they make loans available to borrowers whom banks are unwilling to lend money to.

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Is "retire debt" a fixed phrase? Meaning pay off? | Simple present third person
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
What does 'in no time' mean?She watched?What does it mean 'words just fail me'?Ratification has been outlawed in all states?spell checker?What does 'bench' mean?Reported speech?Why they are offten called farmers' markets?Brushing your teeth?What does 'nervous' mean?What does "pass out game" mean?'run off' vs 'run down'meaning of temporary