Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

assembly; meeting; convention; cluster; collection
composure
site
gratuity
gathering
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What is turnaround fianacing? Is it an amount of money or a method something?

ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
what is the meaning of foreshadowing? | not the brightest star in the sky
listening exercises
What is turnaround fianacing? Is it an amount of money or a method something? #1 (permalink) Wed Mar 31, 2010 13:56 pm   What is turnaround fianacing? Is it an amount of money or a method something?

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #182 "Asset-based Loans", question 5

......... financing is often used by under-performing businesses that are not achieving their full potential; it is sometimes used for businesses that are either insolvent or on their way to becoming insolvent.

(a) Remedial
(b) Reversal
(c) Touchstone
(d) Turnaround

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #182 "Asset-based Loans", answer 5

Turnaround financing is often used by under-performing businesses that are not achieving their full potential; it is sometimes used for businesses that are either insolvent or on their way to becoming insolvent.

Correct answer: (d) Turnaround

What is turnaround fianacing? Is it an amount of money or a method something?
thanks.

What is turnaround fianacing? Is it an amount of money or a method something? #2 (permalink) Mon Apr 05, 2010 0:55 am   What is turnaround fianacing? Is it an amount of money or a method something?

I think it's a kind of financial work that uses a kind of capitals to do the investments.

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
What is turnaround fianacing? Is it an amount of money or a method something? #3 (permalink) Mon Apr 05, 2010 18:21 pm   What is turnaround fianacing? Is it an amount of money or a method something?

I thought that you were banned from this Forum VW.

What is turnaround fianacing? Is it an amount of money or a method something? #4 (permalink) Mon Apr 05, 2010 20:18 pm   What is turnaround fianacing? Is it an amount of money or a method something?

Why do some of you keep on calling me VW? Maybe we have the same name but not one. Well, if you don't want me to enter this forum, then it's OK. But do you, professionals, know why I sometimes answer questions here? As many questions haven't been answered for a long time and I think that will make the members angry or at least unhappy. Moreover, I guess that if there are some wrong posts(maybe like mine), you will rush out for them and answer. As a member here, I also want my questions to be answered as soon as possible and as satisfactorily as possible.

What is turnaround fianacing? Is it an amount of money or a method something? #5 (permalink) Mon Apr 05, 2010 20:48 pm   What is turnaround fianacing? Is it an amount of money or a method something?

Now what do you think the phrase means?

What is turnaround fianacing? Is it an amount of money or a method something? #6 (permalink) Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:08 am   What is turnaround fianacing? Is it an amount of money or a method something?

Whatever made you think I was referring to you and not Zhangbaixiang? It's rather strange that others think you are VW don't you think?

The question had already been answered, but if you need further clarification it means; Short-term interest-free funding to get the business back on its feet.

What is turnaround fianacing? Is it an amount of money or a method something? #7 (permalink) Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:05 am   What is turnaround fianacing? Is it an amount of money or a method something?

Just because not only you but some others call me so. I still can't get the idea. Please use simplest words not picturesque or idiomatic one!

What is turnaround fianacing? Is it an amount of money or a method something? #8 (permalink) Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:31 am   What is turnaround fianacing? Is it an amount of money or a method something?

What I would like you to answer is how you suddenly appear after being banned earlier that day, with a new identity and 176 posts to your name. Clever move that!

Also, while you are denying being VW you have a very striking e-mail address :-

vietanhpham...@...! ROFLMAO!!!!

what is the meaning of foreshadowing? | not the brightest star in the sky
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Meaning of tax creditdrag onHurry or Hurry up..?The shop owner shot the robber. vs The shop owner shoots the robber.What does as far as mean?penny anteWhich tense is often used to write a poem or story?Photos of your girlfriend?Idiom: come to the pointExpression: 'on a regular basis'Meaning of "see in"Expression: at fault (in the wrong)Idiom: loud and clear