Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

logical; reasonable; intelligent; prudent; expressible as a whole number (Mathematics)
rational
vast
hazardous
inalienable
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How is the pattern of comparative degree?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
tackle vs. fumble | Laying vs. Lying
listening exercises
How is the pattern of comparative degree? #1 (permalink) Thu Apr 01, 2010 18:31 pm   How is the pattern of comparative degree?

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #826 "Comparatives and Superlatives (5)", question 1

This necklace is ......... than the last one you bought me. I'm so lucky to have a rich and generous husband like you!

(a) expensive
(b) more expensive
(c) most expensive

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #826 "Comparatives and Superlatives (5)", answer 1

This necklace is more expensive than the last one you bought me. I'm so lucky to have a rich and generous husband like you!

Correct answer: (b) more expensive

how is the pattern of comparative degree

Differ
Differ

How is the pattern of comparative degree? #2 (permalink) Fri Apr 02, 2010 13:14 pm   How is the pattern of comparative degree?

How? How is the pattern? It's fine!!!

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
tackle vs. fumble | Laying vs. Lying
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
what is cold-blooded?'could lose all of your money' vs 'could lost all of your money'Why do we not use solitary here?What does sick in this sentence mean?Meaning of "kira speaks two languages."Meaning of "He plays two instruments"School of hard knocks?This is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard of.what does"take-home pay mean?They might stub their big toe when walking around?What is a proof coin?What is the comperative and superlative degree of sad?Is 'get off my back' rude?