very small sum of money; very small creature
animosity
mite
antagonism
laggard

Help, my friend scored a 770 and I want the same score

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
I always wanted to do MBA program in one of the top university... | How I scored a 750 on the GMATŪ
Help, my friend scored a 770 and I want the same score #1 (permalink) Thu Apr 01, 2010 21:04 pm   Help, my friend scored a 770 and I want the same score

My friend just took the GMAT and he scored a 770, which is the top 1%. I am sooo jealous; what the heck!

I took the GMAT practical exam and scored a 580. I am looking to score a 700; I was told that's what you need for a top 10 program. I am much stronger in Math. My worst section is Reading Comprehension.

This is what my friend told me to do to study. I am looking to spend 3 months to study. I think I will sign up at MBA.com for the test by the end of this week.

My question is, is there anything else I can do to study? Will this get me to a high score?

1. He said to not really worry about the AWA section; he only studied for a week.
2. He said to buy the official GMAT book and do all of the questions right away
3. He said he didn't take any programs, but he gave me the books "Kaplan 800" and the "GMAT Official Verbal Questions book."
4. He also told me to do 2minuteGMAT and he gave me his password for 800Score (sorry I can't post it here.)
5. He said to read the New York Times every day; it'll help my verbal.

Can I hear everyone's opinion. I really want to go to the Yale School of Management so I need to do well!!

TerryColumbia12

Help, my friend scored a 770 and I want the same score #2 (permalink) Mon Apr 05, 2010 20:46 pm   Help, my friend scored a 770 and I want the same score

I need help too! Yale is an amazing school.

I signed up for www.2minutegmat.com too and I read a lot of books as well.

Send me a message and we can help eachother :)
Thegmatconquerer

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemSign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
GMATŪ arguement essay: Stronger laws are needed to protect new kinds of home...Use of based on as modifierHow I scored a 760 on the GMATŪFree GMATŪ Resources on FacebookOne-Year Course of Study: Accelerate your opportunitiesFree GMATŪ Practice tests onlineMBA Projects (+91-9999076997) Thesis Help, Thesis Report, Dissertation HelpWhat is the GMATŪ test format?My jobs I want to try are the following Exam-Based-Vocabulary...Anybody from HRM?How to practice english uses for (GMATŪ-SC)?GMATŪ Prep materialHow personality is linked to motivation?