to assemble; to collect; to accumulate; to conclude; to deduce
gather
encounter
accord
clarify

This is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard of.

Why do we not use solitary here? | "you have no business"
This is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard of. #1 (permalink) Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:20 am   This is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard of.

ESL/EFL Test #317 "Business buzzwords: Unethical investment", question 2

On February 25, 1862, Congress passed the first Legal Tender Act, which authorized the printing of $150 million in Treasury notes; these bills were printed on only one side and soon became known as '.........', and they proved to be universally popular and remarkably sound.

(a) greenbacks
(b) sawbucks
(c) simoleons
(d) wampum

ESL/EFL Test #317 "Business buzzwords: Unethical investment", answer 2

On February 25, 1862, Congress passed the first Legal Tender Act, which authorized the printing of $150 million in Treasury notes; these bills were printed on only one side and soon became known as 'greenbacks', and they proved to be universally popular and remarkably sound.

Correct answer: (a) greenbacks
_________________________

Differ
Differ

This is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard of. #2 (permalink) Fri Apr 02, 2010 13:11 pm   This is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard of.

The most stupidest? This is also the most stupidest thing I've ever heard of.
_________________
Let my English be checked!
Wanderer

Location: Where wanderers and vagabonds usually live

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
This is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard of. #3 (permalink) Fri Apr 02, 2010 15:47 pm   This is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard of.

Was it not your replies in this section of the forum that got you banned under your other screename, (V)W?
Expatcat

Location: Bonn, Germany

This is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard of. #4 (permalink) Fri Apr 02, 2010 16:01 pm   This is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard of.

That's not my name! please don't say that anymore. I never got banned.
_________________
Let my English be checked!
Wanderer

This is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard of. #5 (permalink) Fri Apr 02, 2010 18:59 pm   This is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard of.

This word sounds picturesque.
_________________
Let my English be checked!
Wanderer

what is cold-blooded?'could lose all of your money' vs 'could lost all of your money'currently vs generallyWhat does sick in this sentence mean?Meaning of "kira speaks two languages."Meaning of "He plays two instruments"School of hard knocks?Laying vs. LyingHow is the pattern of comparative degree?what does"take-home pay mean?tackle vs. fumbleWhat is the comperative and superlative degree of sad?prescription vs recipe