end; conclusion; last edition of a newspaper
vegetarian
ordinary
empathy
final

For no other reason?

Difference between advice and suggestion? | Why did it use 'go' instead of 'went'?
For no other reason? #1 (permalink) Mon Apr 19, 2010 15:33 pm   For no other reason?

ESL/EFL Test #82 "Save Our Animals (2)", question 3

Cathy didn't believe any of this and was delighted to be working for Geoffrey Winton if for no other ......... than that living at home was very humdrum (boring).

(a) reason
(b) cause
(c) fact
(d) decision

ESL/EFL Test #82 "Save Our Animals (2)", answer 3

Cathy didn't believe any of this and was delighted to be working for Geoffrey Winton if for no other reason than that living at home was very humdrum (boring).

Correct answer: (a) reason
_________________________

уexplain please
Nigmatullina

Location: Russian Federation

For no other reason? #2 (permalink) Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:24 am   For no other reason?

Cathy was happy that she could work for Geoffrey Winton because she didn't want stay home doing nothing.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture on the history of the English language

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
What does 'in no time' mean?What does see a doctor mean?Seeing vs. watchingI'm not going to take it anymore?What do these words mean: watch, look, see?What's the difference between see and look and watch?The average game developer's compensation is around 100 000 bucks...aggressive vs argumentativeI wonder where are the questions of Irregular Verbs Test (1)?What does to prey on mean?fully vs. completelysee + infinitive vs. see + gerundWhy can't we say 'Geraniums been growing here'?