obstacle; misfortune; something which hinders progress
leakage
framework
debate
setback

What does 'in no time' mean?

What does 'nervous' mean? | Seeing vs. watching
What does 'in no time' mean? #1 (permalink) Tue Apr 20, 2010 16:03 pm   What does 'in no time' mean?

ESL/EFL Test #627 "Prepositional Phrases - On, In, Under and Out (1)", question 1

Don't worry about a thing. You'll feel better ......... no time. You look better already and the flu doesn't usually last more than a couple of days.

(a) on
(b) in
(c) under
(d) out

ESL/EFL Test #627 "Prepositional Phrases - On, In, Under and Out (1)", answer 1

Don't worry about a thing. You'll feel better in no time. You look better already and the flu doesn't usually last more than a couple of days.

Correct answer: (b) in

Don't worry about a thing. You'll feel better out no time. You look better already and the flu doesn't usually last more than a couple of days.
_________________________

please explain the meaning of the phrase ' no time '
Sonies

What does 'in no time' mean? #2 (permalink) Tue Apr 20, 2010 16:16 pm   What does 'in no time' mean?

The phrase is 'in no time' and it means very soon.

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the problem with the concept of brain lateralization?

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
What does see a doctor mean?I'm not going to take it anymore?For no other reason?What do these words mean: watch, look, see?She watched?What does it mean 'words just fail me'?What's the difference between see and look and watch?Simple present third personspell checker?Reported speech?Asset-based loans are an alternative to traditional bank lending because...Difference between advice and suggestion?Brushing your teeth?