to look over; to observe; to examine carefully; to study
survey
complicate
dissipate
convince

Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years...

Goto page Previous  1, 2

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Introduction | Hi,
Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years... #16 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 0:04 am   Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years...

Hello Lhou, when are u planning on taking TOEFL? What do u do? Was the test hard when u took it 2 years ago?
Natka

Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years... #17 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 3:53 am   Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years...

Privet Natka!

Welcome to the forum.

I'm a fellow learner in this forum and, like you, I'd also like to improve my English.

I've tracked down your tests records and I can see that you are having a tough time with TOEFL. What sort of TOEFL do they use in US? Paper-based, computer-based or Internet-based?

I am currently assigned by my employers to teach paper based TOEFL prep class for young adults (highschool students preparing for university admission). Paper-based test is still widely used where I come from.
_________________
Need a speaking partner?
I'd be more than happy to oblige. PM me for more details and I promise you it wont cost a cent!
Youscream_Icecream

Location: Hmm, You guess

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years... #18 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 9:00 am   Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years...

Hi Nat, TOEFL ibt is a little hard, I have lots of colleagues taking it and mostly failed, especially the speaking part. I am planning to take supposed to be this May,but I think I am not ready yet. June will be my target month.
Blue_Sapphire

Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years... #19 (permalink) Fri May 14, 2010 22:26 pm   Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years...

Hello guys,well... mostly they use ibt in us now,but they do have a paper-based ones too,not as often,as ibt. Yeah,i am having a hard time ,especially with my vocabulary and essays. I am not sure how i could improve my vocabulary. im trying to write down the words and that that way to remember as much as i can. But it's not coming easy. Do u guys have any suggestion?
Natka

Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years... #20 (permalink) Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:59 am   Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years...

Hi everyone my name is Annie. i had this side for a while. l love this side so much and i like to read everyone write. because i had poor writing and try to learn from your guys. i don't know why for me english is so difficult to improve. i had reading problem too. how can i improve my english.
have a great day to everyone.
Annie J

Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years... #21 (permalink) Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:07 am   Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years...

Why don't you join some Spoken English Classes at your area to improve your grip on English ?
Ferozkhans

Introduction | Hi,
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Big hello for allHelloOoOoOoOoOoOhello everyonePlease help me to answer some querries. Thank you so much.my creation.... plz have a look..hey"in how many of the previous days..."I've been meaning to...ThanksHello, Everyone!Making my way to a bright new future!A little bit about myselfcorrect my paragraphe