Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to look over; to observe; to examine carefully; to study
survey
complicate
dissipate
convince
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years...

Goto page Previous  1, 2

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Introduction | Hi,
listening exercises
Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years... #16 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 0:04 am   Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years...

Hello Lhou, when are u planning on taking TOEFL? What do u do? Was the test hard when u took it 2 years ago?
Natka

Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years... #17 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 3:53 am   Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years...

Privet Natka!

Welcome to the forum.

I'm a fellow learner in this forum and, like you, I'd also like to improve my English.

I've tracked down your tests records and I can see that you are having a tough time with TOEFL. What sort of TOEFL do they use in US? Paper-based, computer-based or Internet-based?

I am currently assigned by my employers to teach paper based TOEFL prep class for young adults (highschool students preparing for university admission). Paper-based test is still widely used where I come from.
I'm here quite often ;-)

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years... #18 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 9:00 am   Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years...

Please activate Javascript in your browser to listen to this audio recording

141 Listened
Download mp3 Click to listen

Hi Nat, TOEFL ibt is a little hard, I have lots of colleagues taking it and mostly failed, especially the speaking part. I am planning to take supposed to be this May,but I think I am not ready yet. June will be my target month.
Blue_Sapphire
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years... #19 (permalink) Fri May 14, 2010 22:26 pm   Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years...

Hello guys,well... mostly they use ibt in us now,but they do have a paper-based ones too,not as often,as ibt. Yeah,i am having a hard time ,especially with my vocabulary and essays. I am not sure how i could improve my vocabulary. im trying to write down the words and that that way to remember as much as i can. But it's not coming easy. Do u guys have any suggestion?
Natka

Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years... #20 (permalink) Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:59 am   Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years...

Hi everyone my name is Annie. i had this side for a while. l love this side so much and i like to read everyone write. because i had poor writing and try to learn from your guys. i don't know why for me english is so difficult to improve. i had reading problem too. how can i improve my english.
have a great day to everyone.
Annie J

Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years... #21 (permalink) Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:07 am   Hello everyone! I have been in the US for several years...

Why don't you join some Spoken English Classes at your area to improve your grip on English ?
Ferozkhans

Introduction | Hi,
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Big hello for allHelloOoOoOoOoOoOhello everyonePlease help me to answer some querries. Thank you so much.my creation.... plz have a look..hey"in how many of the previous days..."I've been meaning to...ThanksHello, Everyone!Making my way to a bright new future!A little bit about myselfcorrect my paragraphe