agreement; business transaction; exchange; amount
semester
consultant
labor
deal

Fleeing the country

What is the difference between less, lesser and lessen? | Is she bringing you down?
Fleeing the country #1 (permalink) Fri Apr 23, 2010 15:52 pm   Fleeing the country

ESL/EFL Test #241 "Confusing Words test (15)", question 2

During the tumultuous war, Isaac decided he and his family should ......... their country.

(a) flea
(b) flee
(c) flew

ESL/EFL Test #241 "Confusing Words test (15)", answer 2

During the tumultuous war, Isaac decided he and his family should flee their country.

Correct answer: (b) flee
_________________________

The answrer should be fly
Stupy

Fleeing the country #2 (permalink) Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:40 am   Fleeing the country

No, the answer is 'flee one's country'.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Will tree?meaning of cigarette paperWhat does 'take the heat' mean?Clear vs. clearlyI paid for the shoes alreadyfully vs. completelysee + infinitive vs. see + gerundwrinkles vs. twistsbasketball tryout?Difference between game and sportIsn't SO missing between OUT and SHE?meaning of "He spilled water on my paperwork"Is the "s" with apostroph a mistake?