to soak; to stain; to permeate; to influence strongly; to inspire
nullify
imbue
wheedle
beget

One-Year Course of Study: Accelerate your opportunities

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMAT® Test and MBA Community
How I scored a 750 on the GMAT® | Free GMAT® Practice tests online
One-Year Course of Study: Accelerate your opportunities #1 (permalink) Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:48 am   One-Year Course of Study: Accelerate your opportunities

When students begin to weigh their MBA options, they must consider the opportunity costs associated with full-time study. Rensselaer understands that this may be the most significant cost of an MBA. With this in mind, Rensselaer has designed a one-year course schedule to make the most of your time and money. You will be completely immersed in your studies for a full year. There is no summer vacation and no extensive break over the holidays. Simply put, this MBA program is a full time job for people who are used to working hard and learning quickly. It is a challenging investment, but in a year’s time, you will have earned an MBA from one of the nations top-50 ranked universities. When you complete the Lally MBA program, you will have the abilities you need to succeed in tomorrow’s business: a flair of innovation, the elan of an entrepreneur, the ability to move boldly across disciplines and borders and the inner resources to take charge in the face of technological change. For more information on the Lally School of Management & Technology at Rensselaer go to: http://www.lallyschool.rpi.edu/
Lallymba

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMAT® Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
GMAT®® issue: The most effective way for managers to assign work is to divide compI heard SOP is a "make or break factor" in the interview. Is it true?GMAT® arguement essay: Stronger laws are needed to protect new kinds of home...Use of based on as modifierHow I scored a 760 on the GMAT®Free GMAT® Resources on FacebookHelp, my friend scored a 770 and I want the same scoreMBA Projects (+91-9999076997) Thesis Help, Thesis Report, Dissertation HelpWhat is the GMAT® test format?My jobs I want to try are the following Exam-Based-Vocabulary...Anybody from HRM?GMAT® Prep materialHow personality is linked to motivation?