Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

a member of an academy of literature, art or science
academician
vagabond
locomotion
minion
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Which calculators are acceptable? (SATŪ test this morning!)

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
500+500+100 vocabulary tests
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
Need some SATŪ practice tests! help! | How do i send my satŪ scores at Collegeboard?
listening exercises
Which calculators are acceptable? (SAT test this morning!) #1 (permalink) Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:42 pm   Which calculators are acceptable? (SAT test this morning!)

I looked on the collegeboard.com website, but it didn't actually say which specific types of calculators are or are not acceptable. I have a TI-89 Titanium scientific/graphing calculator. I know the TI-83s are acceptable because I used one last time, but I want to make sure I will be allowed to use this one . . . my test is this morning, so, yeah. :P

- Elysian
Elysian

Which calculators are acceptable? (test this morning!) #2 (permalink) Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:54 am   Which calculators are acceptable? (test this morning!)

This is deffinately late, but yeah all TIs are acceptable.
Cooliegirly
I'm here quite often ;-)

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
Need some SATŪ practice tests! help! | How do i send my satŪ scores at Collegeboard?
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
Tips for the SATŪ?Am I in trouble? I'm about to take the SATII Chem.In about a month (May 7) I am going to take the SATsWhat does SATŪ mean?What do you think of my SATŪ Scores?PSAT/SATŪ Prep SoftwareHow long have you been preparing for the SATŪ?Is Barrons How to prepare for SATŪ book realy good at the english section?Is SATŪ Secrets guide good?Question about grade 12 courses (study for the SATŪ)SATŪ: before and afterSATŪ II math IC/IIC inquiryAnybody can help me with SATŪ course?