to move backward; to go back; to return to a previous condition
compartmentalize
speed
catalog
regress

"still under review" vs "still on review"

What does brood mean? | meaning of "raise a toast"
"still under review" vs "still on review" #1 (permalink) Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:48 am   "still under review" vs "still on review"

ESL/EFL Test #652 "Prepositional Phrases - In, On, Out and Under (25)", question 6

No, Helen. I don't know if our company is going to adopt my project or not. The project is still ......... review and has been for a month now. I will let you know when I get an answer, though.

(a) in
(b) on
(c) out
(d) under

ESL/EFL Test #652 "Prepositional Phrases - In, On, Out and Under (25)", answer 6

No, Helen. I don't know if our company is going to adopt my project or not. The project is still under review and has been for a month now. I will let you know when I get an answer, though.

Correct answer: (d) under

No, Helen. I don't know if our company is going to adopt my project or not. The project is still on review and has been for a month now. I will let you know when I get an answer, though.
_________________________

i am doubtful about it please make it clear .
Vinay Singh

"still under review" vs "still on review" #2 (permalink) Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:29 am   "still under review" vs "still on review"

The expression in this sentence 'still under review' suggests that something is still being considered. In other words it means that a final decision has not been made about adopting/using the project

_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
"a shotgun wedding" vs "a flower wedding"He wasn't invited tovery many parties...Why use hasn't ... singular? much sunshine sound plural?take breakfast vs. eat breakfastMeaning of "it's your turn"What does leader mean?carry-on luggageNo passport required?Herd the animals?What does 'rake' mean?Where should I go to ask for some ADVICE? :)Why are you crying?What does 'get my feet wet' mean?