to establish an agreement; to settle a dispute
precondition
award
compromise
alter

'A camel is an animal' vs 'A carpet is an animal'

What does snag mean? | Countries? China, Italy and France...
'A camel is an animal' vs 'A carpet is an animal' #1 (permalink) Tue May 04, 2010 3:50 am   'A camel is an animal' vs 'A carpet is an animal'

ESL/EFL Test #238 "Vocabulary Practice: Animal or Object? (3)", question 4

A ......... is an animal that lives in hot, desert regions. It is able to store water in natural humps on its back.

(a) camera
(b) camel
(c) carpet
(d) collar

ESL/EFL Test #238 "Vocabulary Practice: Animal or Object? (3)", answer 4

A camel is an animal that lives in hot, desert regions. It is able to store water in natural humps on its back.

Correct answer: (b) camel

A carpet is an animal that lives in hot, desert regions. It is able to store water in natural humps on its back.
_________________________

Correct answer: (b) camel

your sentence:

i think the answer is incorrect please check

Mirra
Mirra

'A camel is an animal' vs 'A carpet is an animal' #2 (permalink) Tue May 04, 2010 5:12 am   'A camel is an animal' vs 'A carpet is an animal'

Your answer was incorrect. You answered 'carpet'.
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Wrap up the meeting?Packing up the car?Laura has cut her own her?Phrase "He has the habit"Why is a quarter an object?'population lives in poverty' vs 'population lives on poverty''Unlike me' vs 'Different to me'"a shotgun wedding" vs "a flower wedding"Which is the difference between possessor and owner?Which tree it is? Tell me whether it is a correct form of sentence.He wasn't invited tovery many parties...Why use hasn't ... singular? much sunshine sound plural?take breakfast vs. eat breakfast