to press buttons; to place a phone call by pressing buttons
dial
narrow
expose
keep

About love

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Disarmament issue should be enhanced from developed countries with faster pace-- | mactheripper
About love #16 (permalink) Sun May 09, 2010 21:42 pm   About love

Affair is one night stand, when lust comes first and then all the rest. The thing is that one night stand can result in a deep feeling. Do you have such experience? I don't, but still I believe that people who don't plan seroius relations can fall in love.Why not?! I believe in fairy tales. So I wish you all passionate and sincere love!
_________________
I'm a natural blonde, please speak slowly ;-)
Bagheera

Location: Ukraine, Lviv

About love #17 (permalink) Mon May 10, 2010 18:07 pm   About love

Agree with you, Baqheera.
Aezbrabo

Location: Thailand

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
About love #18 (permalink) Mon May 10, 2010 20:56 pm   About love

So in the end it comes to same conclusion, Love is in fairy tales only :p!
see my point is when two ppl fall in love then WHY do they part away, why do they hurt each other?? Its like there was nothing at all, everything false??? False promises, false feelings. Does love loose its meaning once you have it??? So its kind of crazy. I dont think love really exist.

And to be honest , these days its MONEY which makes world go round and round!
Love wont get u a cup of coffee! would it??:p

Peace
_________________
Just a confused kid... trying to live through twists & turns of life!
------
Everything Is Temporary!
Katty2010

Location: GaintPeach

love #19 (permalink) Tue May 11, 2010 10:18 am   love

Hi Katty,

I don't believe what you wrote:

" I don't think love really exist."

If you think it really I regret you sincerely. How old are you? Didn't you meet the first love ? The first love comes without you are waiting for it. It pops in her/his life. And after the first is coming one after other. And you always think and feel this is the true.

I think you are unfortunately a lovelorn person. I really feel pity for you. I wish you be happy and find the person with one you will be the happiest person in the world.

_________________

love #20 (permalink) Tue May 11, 2010 13:28 pm   love

Kati Svaby wrote:
The first love comes without you are waiting for it. It pops in her/his life.

Totally agree!
But, if one of them is not interested, then the other will be damaged.
Pasban110

Location: Tabriz city, Iran

About love #21 (permalink) Tue May 11, 2010 14:01 pm   About love

Katty2010 wrote:

Peace

You sound like a spoiled teenager Katty, who's become disillusioned due to watching bad films!
When I say 'I believe in fairy tales' of course I mean it figuratively, i.e. it happens that love comes when you don't expect it. Well, to some extent you are right that love doesn't always mean happiness. Some people say that here luck, fate or just your prudece counts, but in my view a lot depends on our own ability to achieve success in relations. Real love like frienship doesn't emerge overnight, it is a long and comlicated process of getting used to each other, of becoming one unity. The thing is that lots of people got selfish today, they want rather to consume then to share. In love this rule doesn't work - both people should care and contribute to prosperity of relations.
What about money - it's important, but not vital. In relations money is a supportive secondary element. Each wise person undersands that 'love of convenience' doesn't pay off.
_________________
Bagheera

Location: Ukraine, Lviv

About love #22 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 5:19 am   About love

There is a famous quote by Dr. Shariati in my lanquage:

Oh My lord! Learn everybody you like that LOVE is better than LIFE and Let taste everybody you like more that LIKE is much better than LOVE.

I'm not sure, I translated it right or not?
Vavali

Location: Iran

love #23 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 8:45 am   love

Hi Pasban 110

But one of them is not interested, than other will be damaged

My previous letter was about I don't think love really exist I didn't agree with this sentence.The love exists but there are two kinds of love: the unrequited love and the requited love./ It's very rare /
But both are good and both belongs to the life.

Though the unrequited love is very painful for awhile but you have to live through and it become later in your life an interesting relic.

I believe that in the beginning one loves better the other. And later that could change and the other loves better the one.

Shakespeare neither found solution for the continuation of the true love that's why Romeo and Julia had to die.

"Love never did run smooth"

Have a good day:

[/u][/quote]
_________________

About love #24 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 9:58 am   About love

Though the unrequited love is very painful AGREE for awhile DISAGREE but you have to live through and it become later in your life an interesting relic Sorry, but you must be kidding me! .

I thought that I got over her, but things were not easy that much. Think! I even wanted to suicide! It was unbelievable.
Taking about love makes me think about her! I always think that will she come back one day! NOPE!

Just forget the love right now. I know that she will be wiped off from my mind once I found another one, but till then, what should I have to do? Sometimes, thinking about her makes me a fool daydreamer! LOL.

My....
Pasban110

Location: Tabriz city, Iran

About love #25 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 9:59 am   About love

I would rather choice someone whom she loves me first!
Pasban110

Location: Tabriz city, Iran

love #26 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 13:54 pm   love

Sorry, but I was not kidding you.

It could never come in my mind! I only wrote what I experienced in my life. Maybe it concerns only me. We are not alike.
_________________

love #27 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 14:57 pm   love

Kati Svaby wrote:
Maybe it concerns only me. We are not alike.

Yeah. You are right.

Maybe that blind love hurt me more than what I thought. However, I am sure I will find someone with a true love - In the near feature! LOL.
Pasban110

Location: Tabriz city, Iran

love #28 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 16:33 pm   love

YOU CERTAINLY WILL, MY FRIEND!!!
_________________
Bagheera

Location: Ukraine, Lviv

About love #29 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 21:55 pm   About love

Hello Torsten,

I've seen many times your name here in the forum but today I finally saw your picture!
Well, nice to meet you ... hehehe

Asked about love, I truly believe that one of the best feelings that someone can live. It would be like being in heaven ... But for that to happen both parties need a lot of communication, respect, friendship and harmony ...
_________________
My name is Ligia and I live in Brazil. Well, welcome all friends.
Ligia2012

Location: Brasilia

About love #30 (permalink) Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:44 am   About love

Bagheera wrote:

Love is a beautiful feeling ,it is the starting as well as ending point of the world ,It is an energetic ,powerful sense.It is the greatest creation was gifted by the god. For lifelong love both party should respect each other .Apart from that, sincerity and understanding is very important. True love never die, never heart .All corrouptions are because of the over affection. it will survive till the end of the world. If you have true love with someone /something it will not go far away from you. Surely, the distance is temporary, because of the spirituality it will not breathe without you.
Logatharshini

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
We need new thinkings and teachings in the 21st Century?What would you do Uncle Sam?What a wonderful worldWhy the EU always has to follows the US?26 years Chernobylbrick wallHappy Earth Day!If you really love your country, learn English!English languageAre here some guitar players..)?America kicks assLearning English grammar with spaced repetition systemsEvery once in while, treat yourself to something nice!