management; supervisors; leadership
award
approach
supplier
administration

A squirrel is an object. vs A stone is an object.

How to improve my English? | "an apple tree" vs "a apple tree"
A squirrel is an object. vs A stone is an object. #1 (permalink) Sat May 08, 2010 11:47 am   A squirrel is an object. vs A stone is an object.

ESL/EFL Test #239 "Vocabulary Practice: Animal or Object? (4)", question 10

A ......... is an object. You can find these just about everywhere. You can also call them rocks.

(a) stork
(b) stone
(c) squid
(d) squirrel

ESL/EFL Test #239 "Vocabulary Practice: Animal or Object? (4)", answer 10

A stone is an object. You can find these just about everywhere. You can also call them rocks.

Correct answer: (b) stone

A squirrel is an object. You can find these just about everywhere. You can also call them rocks.
_________________________

hi what,s the meaning of this qustion?
Hassanj

Location: Iran

A squirrel is an object. vs A stone is an object. #2 (permalink) Sat May 08, 2010 12:57 pm   A squirrel is an object. vs A stone is an object.

I am not a teacher, and not an English, but in this question you can find the answer at the end. A rock is like a big stone. Nonetheless squirrel is an animal if I am not mistaking.

I believe the sentence is not a question because you do not have a question mark at the end (?).

Cordially,
_________________
Do not hesitate to correct me.
The French

Location: France -Normandie

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
A squirrel is an object. vs A stone is an object. #3 (permalink) Sat May 08, 2010 13:03 pm   A squirrel is an object. vs A stone is an object.

The meaning of the question is to test your understanding of English vocabulary. You are given four different answers to the statement. Your task is to select the correct word.
_________________

"No sweat" does it the same as "without breaking a sweat"?You'll find a date to the prom if you can fix your intro.Meaning of "neat and tidy"'An average joe' vs 'An average machine'Aren't bumble bees a kind of a wild insects that are not kept by humans?reliable and cheap?Wrap up the meeting?Packing up the car?Pack vs. packagePacket vs. packageWhat does 'chap' mean?'Did you leave' vs 'Would you leave'problem vs puzzle