Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

yearly date commemorating a special event; birthday
examination
challenge
wool
anniversary
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Meaning of revolutionized

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
The skating pair? | I make gravy when I roast a turkey. vs I make lights when I roast a turkey.
listening exercises
Meaning of revolutionized #1 (permalink) Sun May 09, 2010 9:10 am   Meaning of revolutionized

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #177 "Operations Management", question 6

Computers have ......... administrative controls through use of integrated management information systems, project management software, human resource information systems, office automation software, etc.

(a) categorized
(b) evolved
(c) instituted
(d) revolutionized

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #177 "Operations Management", answer 6

Computers have revolutionized administrative controls through use of integrated management information systems, project management software, human resource information systems, office automation software, etc.

Correct answer: (d) revolutionized

PLEASE GIVE US THE CORRECT ANSWER FOR NO. 6 QUESTIN. THANK YOU.

Daki
Daki

Meaning of revolutionized #2 (permalink) Sun May 09, 2010 9:39 am   Meaning of revolutionized

Please turn off your 'caps lock' key. Thank you.

If you look at your own post, you will see the correct answer highlighted in dark blue.
Language Coach

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of revolutionized #3 (permalink) Tue May 11, 2010 10:51 am   Meaning of revolutionized

It seems funny.
Ctnsite
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Meaning of revolutionized #4 (permalink) Tue May 11, 2010 20:19 pm   Meaning of revolutionized

What seems funny?
Language Coach

Meaning of revolutionized #5 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 7:17 am   Meaning of revolutionized

The post, of course. The author posted the correct answer but asked for another. I guess that what the author want to ask is whether the answer is really correct.
Ctnsite
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Meaning of revolutionized #6 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 9:57 am   Meaning of revolutionized

Revolutionaze means to cause a deep change, transformation.
I'm here quite often ;-)

The skating pair? | I make gravy when I roast a turkey. vs I make lights when I roast a turkey.
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
What does wisdom mean?What do coal and cubicle mean?We always use "is a" not "are a"...Sentence errorDifference between "a good many" and "many a good"?Action: He arrives in California at 10:00."No sweat" does it the same as "without breaking a sweat"?You'll find a date to the prom if you can fix your intro.shouldn't have any more beer?You really burned your fingers this time?Meaning of "neat and tidy"'An average joe' vs 'An average machine'Meaning of illness