Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

grand; magnificent; striking
indoor
disparate
impressive
transcendent
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Action: He arrives in California at 10:00.

ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
"No sweat" does it the same as "without breaking a sweat"? | Difference between "strange" and "odd"
listening exercises
Action: He arrives in California at 10:00. #1 (permalink) Tue May 11, 2010 18:19 pm   Action: He arrives in California at 10:00.

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #248 "Noun and Verb Opposites (2)", question 2

He departs from Washington on the 7:30 flight, and, then, he ......... in California at 10:00.

(a) wakes
(b) falls
(c) tackles
(d) arrives

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #248 "Noun and Verb Opposites (2)", answer 2

He departs from Washington on the 7:30 flight, and, then, he arrives in California at 10:00.

Correct answer: (d) arrives

This is good excellent practice.

Avijit
Avijit

Action: He arrives in California at 10:00. #2 (permalink) Tue May 11, 2010 18:45 pm   Action: He arrives in California at 10:00.

Hi Avijit,
We're happy to hear that you find them useful.
Take care.
I'm here quite often ;-)
Linda Arlia

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Action: He arrives in California at 10:00. #3 (permalink) Tue May 11, 2010 19:04 pm   Action: He arrives in California at 10:00.

hello,
thank for the very informatic & helpful post. it is a very useful post for the persons how is searching for this. i you make it easy for them. thanks.....
i found a link which also work as like this please check it if this link is helpful than please comment me about it. thanks again
Azhar123

"No sweat" does it the same as "without breaking a sweat"? | Difference between "strange" and "odd"
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
We always use "is a" not "are a"...Difference between "a good many" and "many a good"?I make gravy when I roast a turkey. vs I make lights when I roast a turkey.The skating pair?You'll find a date to the prom if you can fix your intro.shouldn't have any more beer?You really burned your fingers this time?Meaning of "neat and tidy"'An average joe' vs 'An average machine'Meaning of revolutionizedMeaning of illnessAren't bumble bees a kind of a wild insects that are not kept by humans?"an apple tree" vs "a apple tree"