price reduction; rebate
enterprise
discount
reach
passage

Do vests have sleeves?

His father is ... M.L.A. | "too many people" vs "a lot many people"
Do vests have sleeves? #1 (permalink) Thu May 20, 2010 14:07 pm   Do vests have sleeves?

Look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vest

http://www.english-test.net/toeic/listening/on_a_laptop.html

In this test it appears that the correct answer is that "the girl is wearing a gray vest" but it looks to me that her vest is black or something like pale black (you know because the lights are shining on her) and her blouse is gray. Also her blouse is definitely gray, so what's the colour of her vest? Can't be gray too..

This exercise is baffling..
BenDover23

Do vests have sleeves? #2 (permalink) Thu May 20, 2010 14:34 pm   Do vests have sleeves?

To me, her vest is a light charcoal grey and her blouse is beige.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
'a few apples' vs 'a lots of apples'What does applause mean?Count nouns -- is or are?Why the answer is "band"? The same meaning with ring?How to use the "marry to"?The week of the 12th.The tallest building in the country. vs The tallest building of the country.What does 'helped his friend off' mean?What does appropriate mean?Doesn't a comma come after when?Loaded car?Parents mean old parents?Who vs. whom