distinguishing mark; unique ability; area of expertise
specialty
fortune
transaction
consciousness

what is your fav. website

I want to say this... | Which one is first to study; the English grammar or vocabularies?
what is your fav. website #1 (permalink) Sat May 22, 2010 16:04 pm   what is your fav. website

Just wondering what is your fav. website to learn English?
Silversnow18

Location: Texas

what is your fav. website #2 (permalink) Sun May 23, 2010 0:16 am   what is your fav. website

This one, of course.
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
what is your fav. website #3 (permalink) Sun May 23, 2010 1:58 am   what is your fav. website

You are so jovial, Mister Micawber. It's really the best website to learn English that I have ever known. The problem is only how I can arrange time to learn. Unfortunately, I do not have much time to learn from you and other expers and moderators. Thank you all.
JLTS
_________________
Learning English is just for good
Joseph_Learns_To_Speak

what is your fav. website #4 (permalink) Thu Jun 03, 2010 18:26 pm   what is your fav. website

I second Mister Meicawber's opinion.
_________________
Need a speaking partner?
I'd be more than happy to oblige. PM me for more details and I promise you it wont cost a cent!
Youscream_Icecream

Location: Hmm, You guess

what is your fav. website #5 (permalink) Thu Jun 03, 2010 18:39 pm   what is your fav. website

Hi everyone,
This one is the only site for English learners I know and I think it is second to none.
_________________
I'm a natural blonde, please speak slowly ;-)
Bagheera

Location: Ukraine, Lviv

American/British idiomWhy is this site free of charge?job interview...I want to improve my English!GlobishPhet Cyclone!I must be getting old2010 and we still get this?Tap your inner geniusEU BID TO RAISE RETIREMENT TO 70I am going to the downtown. vs I am going downtown.i don't understandFrustrated in teaching?