security deposit
undercut
duress
persuasion
collateral

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

ESL Forum | English for Beginners
Personal Profile (Unit 3) | doesn't vs. does not
Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #31 (permalink) Mon Nov 03, 2008 15:02 pm   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Thank you so much for being helpful and patient, your lessons were very interesting and I was interested in them .
I tried your English Test and got 9 out of the 10 questions correct.
Many thanks for your message.

Kitt
Kitt

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #32 (permalink) Wed Nov 05, 2008 15:28 pm   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Hi Team,

This website is very helpful and easy to understand.

Please correct my grammar.
Guyven69

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #33 (permalink) Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:59 am   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Hi Dear Teacher Torsten

this type of lesson are very good and your my best teacher

pleas follow this system of lissning i appreciat your help

best regards
qudrat ullah wardak
Qudrat Ullah Wardak

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #34 (permalink) Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:01 am   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

hi agian

could you send me the all basic grammar
from first to end

Regards
qudrat ullah
Qudrat Ullah Wardak

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #35 (permalink) Sun Nov 09, 2008 18:35 pm   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Hello Torsten,
Thank for your explain it's and its

jhonson
Jhonson

Location: Myanmar

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #36 (permalink) Tue Nov 11, 2008 16:32 pm   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Dear Friends,
I am Toai Nguyen, I earned my first degree at University of Medicine and Pharmacology College in HochiMinh city. My major is Occupational Health and after working 20 years in this field, Occupational Health becomes my profession. Our office has 17 staff including me. We take care workers' health and their working condition. We measure work environment and instruct workers and managers how to improve their work places. I meet different people from various classes and backgrounds. They are interested in me and their work enrich my knowledge. I love my job because it is a useful activity to other people. My office is a state organisation so our incomes are not so high. However, we feel so happy when we could help the labours to protect their lives.
For working better I need new knowledge but most of them in English. Therefore, I 'd like to improve my reading and my vocabulary.
That why I have to join this forum
See you soon,
Nguyen
Phuongtoai

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #37 (permalink) Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:27 am   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Hi! Torsten

My name is Rosie and I live here in Washington, it's pretty nice and clean but it rains most of the time. I have a friend's name is Carme and she works as a supervisor at the Restaurant. we go out everykend together with our husband and kids...
Rosie27

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #38 (permalink) Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:39 am   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Hi my far away teacher,
I'm feeling good of my English. However, my speaking same as a stutter. I do not know why? could you explain to me please?
I don't face that problem when speaking my mother language.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks you in advance.
TN
Phuongtoai

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #39 (permalink) Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:59 am   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Hello TN,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. I'm glad to hear you are feeling good today. If you like you can record a short audio message and send it to my via email so I can tell you how to improve your speaking skills.

Best regards,

TOEIC short conversations: Personal assistant updates her boss on his current agenda.

hello sir Torsten #40 (permalink) Tue Nov 18, 2008 21:28 pm   hello sir Torsten

Dear sir Torsten

Thank so much to helped me to understand the differnts of it's and its

I hope my grammar is right

Best Regards

Rosie
Rosie27

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #41 (permalink) Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:31 am   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Hi coach Torsten,

Warm greetings to you sir!

My name is Elvira Empleo and I am an Artist, a watercolorist. I work in my own pace and it is easy for me to paint in watercolor medium which it's very hard to others to do it. Also my elementary daughther shows affection in drawing. Although her strokes and styles are different than I, we, her parents are here to support her.
My husband works in a large company as an Administrator. Their branch manager came from their main office. Most of their clients came also from all over the world.
Ellome13

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #42 (permalink) Sat Nov 22, 2008 16:29 pm   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Thanks for this informative lesson, it's really helpful for me. :D
Sparrow

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #43 (permalink) Thu Dec 04, 2008 14:32 pm   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Hi Torsten,

My name is Maria. Your lessons are very useful and I believe that what Iíve been doing to improve my English is not enough, now being on this site I start to be more prepared and to understand the English language and its grammar. I am currently undertaking a part-time degree in Ireland and I find it very difficult because I never studied English in my home country.

Few weeks ago I started to study English with my friend and her brother. Their English is better that mine and it helps me a lot. I have to say I am happy to be here with all of you. Itís a new experience and our goal is to become the best!!!

Maria
Happiness:)

Location: Ireland

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #44 (permalink) Mon Dec 08, 2008 17:41 pm   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

thank you very much
Ab

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #45 (permalink) Mon Dec 08, 2008 22:17 pm   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Hello Torsten,
My name is David, I live in Norway, I work in an engineering company, I work here so much overtime therefore have little time to work with English. I work with a major project that must be finish on a right and in good time, but I self enjoy with english-test.net, when do I get free time. by the way thanks for the tests that you send to me, I large set works with dem. I will also thanks to all the teachers and supervisors that their achievement and support ,I will try to write more about me afterward.
best regards
david
Davidm

ESL Forum | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
many vs much.many vs much.many vs much.when not to use preposition?ask for vocabulary in department storeDifferent conjunction for same meaning.Learning New English words which don't have corresponding concepts in my native lGrammar sentenceCorrect usage to say - saturday morning was come. from tom sawyer adventure.Does the 3 years of physical presence have to be continuous or accumulation?Us vs BrUse word "Any" in sentenceanswer the questions