ambitious; industrious; hard-working
straight
powerful
feasible
diligent

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35

ESL Forum | English for Beginners
Personal Profile (Unit 3) | doesn't vs. does not
Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #511 (permalink) Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:20 am   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

My name is Landy.
I learn English.
And I working also.
I have a car.
Its color is black.
I have 3 brothers and 4 sisters.
My sisters live in Canada.
Me I live in Boston with my big brother.
I'm very enterested about English.
Its very enteresting.
Thank you so much.

see you soon
Lanlandy

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #512 (permalink) Sat Jun 23, 2012 16:40 pm   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

thank you sir for lesson
Aymane

Location: Morocco

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Re: Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #513 (permalink) Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:30 am   Re: Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

We have two cars, one of them belong to my husband and the other one is mine. I have been driving my car for six years and it's still as new.
Our house has a small yeard with many tress. In the flower section all what you can see is my dog's toyes. He hide them there.
Delta2012

Re: Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #514 (permalink) Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:59 am   Re: Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

I have a car.

Its color is blak.
It's a toyota corolla.
It's very nice.

I live with my brother,

I love him.

He has two sons and one daughter.

she's very beautiful.
I love her.

She's smart.
Lanlandy

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #515 (permalink) Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:37 am   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Sabaidee All,

Sabaidee is a lao greeting, it means "Hello" or " Hi"...
My name is Nidda, Im from Vientiane Lao PDR. I am 32 years old and still single.
my favourit activities i love to do when i have free time is sport and hang out with my close friend.

I am working with a big mining company in Savanakhet province as a suppervisor for SME ( Small and Meduim Enterprise) development under Community development project. the community development project is very important part of our company committment to people who live around the mine and have impact from our business operation.

My job is to groom local business community here to have better knowlegde about how to run the business in proper way to make their business to be competitive in the market. it is very challange job because most of business people here are low educated person, they just know how to operate their business on daily basic without no management system. I know how hard i have to try to help them to have better life and I am ready to fight togother with them.

when i received your english lesson at the first time, i was very excited and i believe that your english program will help me improve my english skill alot. THank you

Looking forward your hear your feed back on my first message.

Have a good day

Cheers,
Nidda
Whitesnake

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #516 (permalink) Wed Oct 03, 2012 17:11 pm   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Hello Torsten,

Could you explain me the difference between "our" and "ours". I am really confused about that. Should I say "He is friend of our" or "He is friend of ours".

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Cachita
Cachita1

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #517 (permalink) Wed Oct 03, 2012 17:54 pm   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

He is a friend of ours
or
He is our friend.
_________________

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #518 (permalink) Thu Oct 04, 2012 19:21 pm   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Dear Beeesneees,

Thanks a lot. Now I see the difference.
Have a nice day.

Cachita
Cachita1

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #519 (permalink) Mon Nov 12, 2012 19:50 pm   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

My job is difficult. I work with many people. Their duties are similar like mine. It's not easy speak about technical problems without the language knowledge.
Yours english course it's amazing help for me. It isn't "boring" or "dull" :) thanks so much for it. Regards
MrTolek

Location: Nottingham UK

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #520 (permalink) Thu Nov 29, 2012 20:22 pm   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Today I had a horrible day at work. My bus arrived too late. My alarm clock rang twice in the middle of the night. I have bad luck but not only me.
My friends have lost their car keys. They came to work the next bus. Our boss was not satisfied. I had a very interesting day at work.

Regards
MrTolek
MrTolek

Location: Nottingham UK

Possessive Adjecves #521 (permalink) Sun Dec 23, 2012 21:28 pm   Possessive Adjecves

Hi Mr Torsten,
Thank you very much for your encouragement. My score was not bad, however, I missed two questions. Your help is incommensurable. Our English should improve after a while when finally we master the English grammar. I have two grandchildren, they are preoccupied now with the Christmas decoration. Their joy and excitement increases inside of us the magic and spirit of Christmas. A lot of multicolor lights shine inside and outside of the house. Their presence is there " To guide Santa in the dark night, so he will not hurt himself." they said.
Would you please let me know if the sentences are corrects.
Magguy
Magguy2005

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #522 (permalink) Sat Feb 02, 2013 21:05 pm   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Possessive adjectives indicate possession when you name the object or the possession, otherwise you might be using possessive pronoun or possessive form.

My house is in Mexico.
You´re from another country. Your house is located in another place.
He´s from México. His house is located in México.
Her house is in England.
They´re from Germany. Their house is located in Germany.
Our country is in America.
You´re from Egypt. Your houses are located in Egypt.

Tavo2
Tavo2

Location: Mexico

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #523 (permalink) Mon Dec 02, 2013 13:36 pm   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

hello
my name is Ava .I'm a teacher . I work with special students.I like them very much because they're very kind and friendly.our school is big.my principle is a man whose name is Reza.he hsa a car .Its colour is white
Ava.ss

Location: Iran

Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4) #524 (permalink) Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:23 am   Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

I come from Viet Nam. So my house is also at there. I'm married and I have a son. My son is very cute, I love him. My's wifi is pretty too. I also love hers so much.
Caykur2013

ESL Forum | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
many vs much.many vs much.many vs much.when not to use preposition?ask for vocabulary in department storeDifferent conjunction for same meaning.Learning New English words which don't have corresponding concepts in my native lGrammar sentenceCorrect usage to say - saturday morning was come. from tom sawyer adventure.Does the 3 years of physical presence have to be continuous or accumulation?Us vs BrUse word "Any" in sentenceanswer the questions