decayed; decomposed; putrid; spoiled; despicable
few
rotten
contemporary
dotted

What does the meaning of drink out of it?

Phrase: I want to have some fun this weekend. | I am cofusing 'make' and 'makes'
What does the meaning of drink out of it? #1 (permalink) Thu May 27, 2010 18:15 pm   What does the meaning of drink out of it?

ESL/EFL Test #156 "Dishware and Utensils (1)", question 2

People usually put water or juice into a .......... This is a clear or transparent container and people can drink out of it.

(a) glass
(b) saucer
(c) chopstick
(d) mug

ESL/EFL Test #156 "Dishware and Utensils (1)", answer 2

People usually put water or juice into a glass. This is a clear or transparent container and people can drink out of it.

Correct answer: (a) glass

People usually put water or juice into a mug. This is a clear or transparent container and people can drink out of it.
_________________________

what does the meaning of drink out of it?

Sinus
Sinus

What does the meaning of drink out of it? #2 (permalink) Thu May 27, 2010 22:24 pm   What does the meaning of drink out of it?

A container that you can drink out of is one that holds a liquid and one that you can bring up to your mouth in order to swallow the liquid (example: glass, cup etc.)
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of frostWhat is foxy lady?What is cushy?What is crackthat bottle?Usage of the passive voiceWouldn't "what's GOTTEN into him." sound more natural?Would you explain for me why using HAVE in this sentence?Its rather be an used car, not a used!Meaning of exhaustedMeaning of PBS, SUV, INSThe citizens?What does 'on your marks' mean?What does 'beside the mark' mean?