to exchange goods and services
barter
imply
observe
stage

I need to get a test, Could you give some information about tests

humankind vs human kind | What is an ecosystem?
I need to get a test, Could you give some information about tests #1 (permalink) Mon May 31, 2010 17:26 pm   I need to get a test, Could you give some information about tests

ESL/EFL Test #134 "Vocabulary Practice: Sharks (1)", question 1

Sharks live in the ocean and are fierce ......... that attack and eat other sea animals.

(a) dogs
(b) hunters
(c) gardeners
(d) farmers

ESL/EFL Test #134 "Vocabulary Practice: Sharks (1)", answer 1

Sharks live in the ocean and are fierce hunters that attack and eat other sea animals.

Correct answer: (b) hunters
_________________________

Hello, I need to get a test, Could you give some information about tests, please?

Irmah
Irmah

I need to get a test, Could you give some information about tests #2 (permalink) Mon May 31, 2010 19:45 pm   I need to get a test, Could you give some information about tests

There are thousands of tests that you can take on this website. You can find them on the home page. What kind of test do you want?
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Do the platypuses lay eggs?What do you mean by mammals?How do I know if my answer is correct or not?I feel like a million dollars?Middle-class vs. underclassNascent could also be an option"I fell asleep" instead of "I feel asleep"Meaning of frostWhat is foxy lady?What is cushy?What is crackthat bottle?Usage of the passive voiceOption 'out' was changed to 'out of', on account of the preposition 'of' in...