Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to be plentiful; to be filled with; to overflow with
employ
reinforce
abound
expose
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What's a carescape?

ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Vary vs. change | become excited vs. become scared
listening exercises
What's a carescape? #1 (permalink) Thu Jun 03, 2010 14:18 pm   What's a carescape?

When the Mavi Marmara was “stormed” by Israeli troops three nights ago, the carescape lit up with a zillion outraged tweets.

source
BenDover23
I'm here quite often ;-)

What's a carescape? #2 (permalink) Thu Jun 03, 2010 14:56 pm   What's a carescape?

It seems like a made-up name, which plays on the word 'landscape', to indicate all the people who cared enough to send twitter messages (tweets) about the situation.
Language Coach

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
What's a carescape? #3 (permalink) Thu Jun 03, 2010 18:26 pm   What's a carescape?

thanks beeesneees <3
BenDover23
I'm here quite often ;-)

Vary vs. change | become excited vs. become scared
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Fraternal twins vs. identical twinsclearning vs. brushingWhat is a senior citizen?What is a remote control?What is a motion sensor?What is a telephone jack and why is it called jack?What does telemarketing mean?Do the platypuses lay eggs?What do you mean by mammals?What is the difference between grisly and gruesome?How do I know if my answer is correct or not?I feel like a million dollars?Middle-class vs. underclass