to wilt; to shrivel; to humiliate; to cut down; to degenerate; to fade
consort
educe
wither
desist

compared to versus when compared to

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
Scored 780 in GMATŪ | GMATŪ essay on topic: Global Financial Crisis
compared to versus when compared to #1 (permalink) Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:45 am   compared to versus when compared to

I am still unclear regarding the use of Compared to .
some places say 'compared to' is correct,some say 'when compared to' is correct

what is the difference between these two
Ricka343

compared to versus when compared to #2 (permalink) Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:30 pm   compared to versus when compared to

what about "as compared to"
Navka

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemThis newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
How to prepare for my MBA?GREŪ or GMATŪ in my case. please help me!!!Statement of Purpose Sample for all programStatement of Purpose for Finance (sample)GMATŪ issue essayPreparing for the GMATŪ exam?I need help for preparation in MBA...Improve your grammar: I worked very hard over the last year for GMATŪ...GMATŪ OG 11th edditionRequire GMATŪ and TOEFLŪ material ASAP!online Universities for MBA?Asking for GMATŪ materials except from Mba.com website is an offence!How important is Quant?