in favor of reform; supporting a progressive philosophy; tolerant; open-minded
maximum
ill
liberal
measurable

Hello, My name is Leena. I graduated last April from a Dutch University in Qatar.

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Hi, This is Dashrath Prasad from India... | Hi, my name is Darla and i am 26 years old
Hello, My name is Leena. I graduated last April from a Dutch University in Qatar. #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:07 am   Hello, My name is Leena. I graduated last April from a Dutch University in Qatar.

Hello everone...

My name is Leena..I am 24 years old..I graduated last April from a Dutch University in Qatar..I hold a Bs. of Business Administration in International Tourism Managment and now i am working as an Executive Secretary in one of the conferences organizations in Doha..
This is a brief information about myself..
I hope to be one of the active members in this forum and i wish all of you help me to improve my english..

Thank you,,
Leena85

Hello #2 (permalink) Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:25 am   Hello

Leena85 wrote:
Hello everone(everyone)...
My name is Leena..I am 24 years old..I graduated last April from a Dutch University in Qatar..I hold a Bs.(B.S.) of Business Administration in International Tourism Managment (management) and now i (I) am working as an Executive Secretary in one of the conferences organizations in Doha..
This is a brief information about myself..(?)
I hope(wish) to be one of the active members in (on) this forum and i(I) wish (hope) all of you (will) help me to improve my english (English).

Thank you,,
Hi Leena,
You're welcome to this forum. First and foremost, I think you should use
the spell-checker which is installed on the forums.
Best of luck.
_________________
Who dares to teach must never cease to learn. -John Cotton Dana
Richard

Location: Malaysia (at present)

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Hello, My name is Leena. I graduated last April from a Dutch University in Qatar. #3 (permalink) Mon Jun 07, 2010 15:39 pm   Hello, My name is Leena. I graduated last April from a Dutch University in Qatar.

Welcome to our forum, Leena.
Let's make progress together. :)
SallyChen

Hello, My name is Leena. I graduated last April from a Dutch University in Qatar. #4 (permalink) Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:25 am   Hello, My name is Leena. I graduated last April from a Dutch University in Qatar.

Thank you very much my friends ^_^
Leena85

hiiiiiiiii #5 (permalink) Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:08 am   hiiiiiiiii

hi.........leena welcome to a place where you can learn better english
I am also new to this group ..........but within few days i learn most of the things basic of english .................this is the best forum to learn english.......
Dashrath

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hi everyone! I'm KhatkaHow get started?Hi, my name is Armin...Hello everyone! I'm Gilson, and I hope to be welcome here! Thank you!Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali...Hi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India...I am new, my name is Luya, I am from Colombia...I'm a newbie hereHello everybody, I am Pradhaun from India...Hi, I'm Talal Baranbo from Syria...what do you say?Hi, my name is Diana. I'm from Bolivia...Hi... My name is Roy, I want to improve my English...