to raise; to push; to urge; to lift
conjure
style
fax
boost

I am new, my name is Luya, I am from Colombia...

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Introduction: Hello I am Zaruhi... | Hi, This is Dashrath Prasad from India...
I am new, my name is Luya, I am from Colombia... #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 07, 2010 23:24 pm   I am new, my name is Luya, I am from Colombia...

hi , my name is luya , i am from colombia im new here and i want improve my english and learn more about it.
Luya

I am new, my name is Luya, I am from Colombia... #2 (permalink) Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:32 am   I am new, my name is Luya, I am from Colombia...

Welcome to the site, Luya. Hope you enjoy yourself here. :-)
BTW, I'm Wendy from China, also here to improve English.
Best wishes!
_________________
Could I be your friend?=)
Wendy Guo

Location: Hebei, China

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
How get started?Hi, my name is Armin...Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali...Hi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India...I'm a newbie hereHello, My name is Leena. I graduated last April from a Dutch University in Qatar.Hello everybody, I am Pradhaun from India...Hi, I'm Talal Baranbo from Syria...what do you say?Hi, my name is Diana. I'm from Bolivia...My name is Nawaf and I'm from KSA (kingdom of saudi arabia).Hello everyone, my name is JudyHi... My name is Roy, I want to improve my English...