to design; to plan (i.e. machinery, roads, etc.)
engineer
dominate
hem
slash

Hi, This is Dashrath Prasad from India...

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
I am new, my name is Luya, I am from Colombia... | Hello, My name is Leena. I graduated last April from a Dutch University in Qatar.
Hi, This is Dashrath Prasad from India... #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:15 am   Hi, This is Dashrath Prasad from India...

dear alll .

This is Dashrath Prasad from India ....I am new to this forum and looking to make friends and as well as my main focus on to learn english as soon as possible .

thanks in advance guys for your support and help .

warm regards
Dashrath Prasad
Dashrath

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
How get started?Hi, my name is Armin...Hello everyone! I'm Gilson, and I hope to be welcome here! Thank you!Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali...Hi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India...I'm a newbie hereHello everybody, I am Pradhaun from India...Hi, I'm Talal Baranbo from Syria...what do you say?Hi, my name is Diana. I'm from Bolivia...My name is Nawaf and I'm from KSA (kingdom of saudi arabia).Hi... My name is Roy, I want to improve my English...Hi, my name is Allain Mae...