Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

hope; anticipation; assumption
drop
disease
expectancy
apparatus
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

I want to improve my English!

ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about?
Globish | Why is this site free of charge?
listening exercises
I want to improve my English! #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:18 am   I want to improve my English!

Hi Torsen,

I have received 17 English lessons,

Thank you very much for your help.
I am working for a Geotechnical Consultants.
Sometimes I have to contact with foreigner professors. But I am not confidence. I want to improve my English so that I can communicate with them and I can do better in my work.

Kim Tuyen
Kimtuyen

I want to improve my English! #2 (permalink) Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:08 am   I want to improve my English!

Well...My English was also poor...So But it is been improve from last 2 months. I did many of hard work for it. The finest way to improve English is watch English movie and TV Serials and News Papers. Try it...
Drewgrantt

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Globish | Why is this site free of charge?
ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
I need to have 60% to pass the CAE examJob (With development industrail urban life in the world...)Looking for books (grammar mistakes, grammar mistakes)Rubrics?If you could know your future, what would you like to know?What's your favourite plant?American/British idiomjob interview...Phet Cyclone!I must be getting oldWhich one is first to study; the English grammar or vocabularies?I want to say this...2010 and we still get this?