Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

devotion to a certain habit; dependency
education
catering
handling
addiction
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Hi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India...

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello, I am FangFang from China | Hi... My name is Roy, I want to improve my English...
listening exercises
Hi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India... #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:26 pm   Hi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India...

HI TO EVERY ONE THIS MADHURI.v FROM ANDHRA PRADESH ,INDIA .....
I AM INTERSTED TO WRITE TOEFL WHICH IS NEW TO ME, I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABT TOEFL .SO I AM REQ TO ALL PEOPLE TO HELP ME

Madhuri.v

Hi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India... #2 (permalink) Tue Jun 08, 2010 13:11 pm   Hi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India...

hey what you want to know ...............
it is a very good site for the preperation of TOFEL exam
may I have friendship with you.
Dashrath
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Hi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India... #3 (permalink) Tue Jun 08, 2010 15:06 pm   Hi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India...

Oh, hi, Madhuri, is that you in the photo? It looks very beautiful. ;P

BTW, I'm Wendy from China, and I'm also preparing for my TOEFL test. :-) Nice to meet you!

Best wishes,
Wendy

Hi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India... #4 (permalink) Tue Jun 08, 2010 17:51 pm   Hi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India...

Hello Madhuri and everyone here! My name's Sarah, from Vietnam. I will be very glad to make friends with all of you on this forum. Good night!
Tramykt86nt

hiiiiiiiiiii #5 (permalink) Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:24 am   hiiiiiiiiiii

Hiiiiiiiii
This is Dashrath from India , I am here to learn English as well as to make some good friends
MAy I have afriendship with you
you can add me on dashrath.1985@gmail.com
Dashrath
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Hi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India... #6 (permalink) Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:50 am   Hi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India...

Dear Dashrath,
Have you had user ID on skype or yahoo messenger? If you have, we can make friend and keep in touch via them.

-- Best regards --
Sarah
Tramykt86nt

Vietnamese ..Vs Siamese... #7 (permalink) Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:59 am   Vietnamese ..Vs Siamese...

Tramykt86nt wrote:
Hello Madhuri and everyone here! My name's Sarah, from Vietnam. I will be very glad to make friends with all of you on this forum. Good night!

Hi..Tramy..your country Vietnam is one of the most beautiful tourist places in South East Asia...I have heard of...! And also I have some hearsay...that most of the Vietnamese are very friendly and socially interacting freely.....Moreover your English language skills are also comparatively high I suppose....what do you say..?

Better tomorrow with better English
Sahid59
I'm here quite often ;-)

Vietnamese ..Vs Siamese... #8 (permalink) Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:59 am   Vietnamese ..Vs Siamese...

Sahid59 wrote:
Hi..Tramy..your country Vietnam is one of the most beautiful tourist places in South East Asia...I have heard of...! And also I have some hearsay...that most of the Vietnamese are very friendly and socially interacting freely.....Moreover your English language skills are also comparatively high I suppose....what do you say..?

Dear Sahid,

Firstly, thank you very much for your praise to our country! I'm very surprised about your knowledge of Vietnam. Our country has many sightseeings. If you have time to visit Vietnam, I will volunteer to be your tour guide :) Each region has each culture and many specilities. It's very interesting to take backpacking tour with your friends here. Welcome all of you to Vietnam! :)

But I can be proud that we are very friendly. Nice to make friend with all of you here. I hope that we can share more thing to each other in English.
Have a nice day to everybody!

-- Best regards --
Sarah
Tramykt86nt

Hello, I am FangFang from China | Hi... My name is Roy, I want to improve my English...
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Hello Friends... Iím from Sri Lanka...Hi everyone! I'm KhatkaHello, I am Bamidele...How get started?Hi, my name is Armin...Hello everyone! I'm Gilson, and I hope to be welcome here! Thank you!Hi... I am Wil from MalaysiaIntroduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali...Hi, This is Dashrath Prasad from India...I am new, my name is Luya, I am from Colombia...I'm a newbie hereHello, My name is Leena. I graduated last April from a Dutch University in Qatar.what do you say?