practice session for a performance
misgiving
postmaster
wire
rehearsal

Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali...

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hi, my name is Armin... | Hello everyone! I'm Gilson, and I hope to be welcome here! Thank you!
Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali... #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 08, 2010 19:24 pm   Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali...

my name is jamac. i live in kenya, am somali . i would like to learn english so could you give me so advice to learn english. It is my favourate subject.
Jamac

Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali... #2 (permalink) Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:23 am   Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali...

Hi, Jamac.
I'm Niena, 22, from Indonesia.
Welcome, to the ESL and hope we both can improve our English. :)

Niena
Nyotsie

Location: Indonesia

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali... #3 (permalink) Wed Jun 09, 2010 17:47 pm   Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali...

Hi Jamac and Niena...
i hope we can improve our english together, iam 26, from Indonesia, hii niena... what city do you live in INdonesia?
Are you both still student?? so Jamac, could you tell me about your country? Which part of Africa is it? I wonder if your district is near from the place of World cup 2010???
Zee2010

Location: Indonesia

Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali... #4 (permalink) Wed Jun 09, 2010 20:49 pm   Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali...

Hi everyone.This is Gilson,and i hope to be part of this learning group as well.Iīm from Brazil and i learned english by myself !!Iīm so glad to meet you all.See you!
Gilson

Location: Brazil

Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali... #5 (permalink) Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:46 am   Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali...

Welcome to all :)
Hi Gilson and Zee. How's life going with you?

Hey, Zee. Glad to know that you're from Indonesia as well. I live in Makassar. What about you?

Take care, everybody!
:)
Nyotsie

Location: Indonesia

Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali... #6 (permalink) Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:48 pm   Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali...

Hello Nyotsie,Thank you for replying!!Life is going fine thank you!!And yours? How long time do you know this site and what is your native language? Maybe we should send voice messages to one another in order to get used to deal with different accents...What does everybody think about it? I hope everybody engage this chat!!See you around buddies...Regards!!
Gilson

Location: Brazil

Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali... #7 (permalink) Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:52 am   Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali...

Hi all :-D
Nyotsie : i live in jakarta now, but my hometown is in Babel archipelago, with many beautiful beaches around..
Do you enjoy or like your city? I've never been to makasar, once i had tried makasar food which named "coto kareboshi"
Its very yummy and tasty,
(Is it true karebosi from makasar?) And what does it mean karabosi)

Hi gilson,
My pleasant to have a new friend from other contry :)

Have you ever been to abroad? Do yo like traveling?

I wonder if you often meet many foreigner, or often practice to speak english to other people, because your english seems to be used in daily life?

I hope you dont mind,for my bad english :-P

C u all soon
Zee2010

Location: Indonesia

Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali... #8 (permalink) Fri Jun 11, 2010 19:10 pm   Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali...

HI Zee,

How do you do?? This is pleasant for me make foreignerīs friendships as well!!When I first saw your profile i thought you were after the same country friendships only!!But now I can see,you are also polite and devoted english speaker.As for you questions,I was not used to get in touch with foreigners that often.So,I signed up here in order to increase this frequency !! Iīve never been abroad as you asked,but I wish. And just to close ,I donīt think my english is good enough to criticize yours.On the contrary,I suggest we improve it together.And donīt you dare expect me do not make mistakes...rsrs...Please!! Sometimes I feel like a kid at talking...I hope we can talk more often...See you!!And my regards to all!
Gilson

Location: Brazil

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hello Friends... I’m from Sri Lanka...Hi! I'm Arimi from Malaysia. I love this this website! :)Hi everyone! I'm KhatkaHello, I am Bamidele...Do you like routine?CAE speaking preparationHow get started?Hi... I am Wil from MalaysiaHi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India...Hi, This is Dashrath Prasad from India...I am new, my name is Luya, I am from Colombia...Hello, My name is Leena. I graduated last April from a Dutch University in Qatar.Hi, my name is Diana. I'm from Bolivia...