process of becoming varied; sale of a variety of products and services
diversification
feature
trouble
take

Hello everyone! I'm Gilson, and I hope to be welcome here! Thank you!

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali... | Hi everyone! I'm Khatka
Hello everyone! I'm Gilson, and I hope to be welcome here! Thank you! #1 (permalink) Wed Jun 09, 2010 19:31 pm   Hello everyone! I'm Gilson, and I hope to be welcome here! Thank you!

Hi people!! I just created this profile in order to improve my english just like most of you...I wish I had known this site before, but I'm happy anyway! So,thanks to all,and be welcome to visit my profile!
Gilson

Location: Brazil

Hello everyone! I'm Gilson, and I hope to be welcome here! Thank you! #2 (permalink) Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:15 pm   Hello everyone! I'm Gilson, and I hope to be welcome here! Thank you!

Hi Gilson.
Welcome!
It's nice that you're happy to find this site. So was I. :)
Hope we can be friends.

Niena
Nyotsie

Location: Indonesia

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Thank you for replying! #3 (permalink) Fri Jun 11, 2010 19:29 pm   Thank you for replying!

Hi Niena!!thanks for replying on my post!!What do you think about changing voice messages so that we know each otherīs accent as well?Are you shy? hehe...I hope not.Because itīs going to help us dealing with somebody elseīs accent...Itīs important too...I hope you agree...See you around!!
Gilson

Location: Brazil

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Make friends: My name is Le Tam, I'm very bad at English.Hello Friends... I’m from Sri Lanka...Hi! I'm Arimi from Malaysia. I love this this website! :)Hello, I am Bamidele...Do you like routine?CAE speaking preparationHow get started?Hi, my name is Armin...Hi... I am Wil from MalaysiaHi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India...Hi, This is Dashrath Prasad from India...Hello, My name is Leena. I graduated last April from a Dutch University in Qatar.Hi, my name is Diana. I'm from Bolivia...