leaving; sailing; traveling to another country
complacent
renowned
outbound
brief

Hi, my name is Armin...

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
How get started? | Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali...
Hi, my name is Armin... #1 (permalink) Wed Jun 09, 2010 21:45 pm   Hi, my name is Armin...

hi everyone... my name is Armin,and i want to improve my english.. can you help?
Armush

Hi, my name is Armin... #2 (permalink) Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:09 pm   Hi, my name is Armin...

Hi Armin, I'm Niena, 22, from Indonesia.
I'm here to improve my English as well. Hope we can work on it. :)

Niena
Nyotsie

Location: Indonesia

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Hi, my name is Armin... #3 (permalink) Thu Jun 10, 2010 14:12 pm   Hi, my name is Armin...

Hello Niena,i'm 19 and i'm from Armenia.Our countries are so different.. i would like to know more about your country..it's so interesting for me .And i think we can also improve our english during our talk .. but i don't know how can i add you as a friend.. or must we talk in this forum only :) ?

with best wishis :)
Armin
Armush

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hello Friends... Iím from Sri Lanka...Hi! I'm Arimi from Malaysia. I love this this website! :)Hi everyone! I'm KhatkaHello, I am Bamidele...Do you like routine?Hello everyone! I'm Gilson, and I hope to be welcome here! Thank you!Hi... I am Wil from MalaysiaHi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India...Hi, This is Dashrath Prasad from India...I am new, my name is Luya, I am from Colombia...Hello, My name is Leena. I graduated last April from a Dutch University in Qatar.Hi, my name is Diana. I'm from Bolivia...Hi... My name is Roy, I want to improve my English...