Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

introduction; foreword; opening statement
undercut
preface
revise
investment
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Hi everyone! I'm Khatka

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello everyone! I'm Gilson, and I hope to be welcome here! Thank you! | Hello, I am Bamidele...
listening exercises
Hi everyone! I'm Khatka #1 (permalink) Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:12 am   Hi everyone! I'm Khatka

Hey all! I'm khatka from mongolia. I really need to score high on the toefl test. So i'm using this forum and hope u all help me with this.
Khatka

Hi everyone! I'm Khatka #2 (permalink) Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:23 am   Hi everyone! I'm Khatka

hello khatka,how old are you?
Mahmudrezanow

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Hello everyone! I'm Gilson, and I hope to be welcome here! Thank you! | Hello, I am Bamidele...
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Make friends: My name is Le Tam, I'm very bad at English.Hello Friends... Iím from Sri Lanka...Hi! I'm Arimi from Malaysia. I love this this website! :)Do you like routine?CAE speaking preparationHow get started?Hi, my name is Armin...Hi... I am Wil from MalaysiaIntroduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali...Hi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India...Hello, My name is Leena. I graduated last April from a Dutch University in Qatar.Hi, my name is Diana. I'm from Bolivia...Hi... My name is Roy, I want to improve my English...