to deposit money; in a money institution; to count on; to depend upon
strengthen
construe
bank
index

If you could know your future, what would you like to know?

Do you like RPG games and want to improve your writing skills? | Looking for books (grammar mistakes, grammar mistakes)
If you could know your future, what would you like to know? #1 (permalink) Sun Jun 13, 2010 16:36 pm   If you could know your future, what would you like to know?

Kaldosi

If you could know your future, what would you like to know? #2 (permalink) Mon Jun 14, 2010 14:59 pm   If you could know your future, what would you like to know?

Nothing because if I knew what happens in the future, I wouldn't call it 'future' any longer.

TOEIC listening, question-response: Would you like to take a break?

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
If you could know your future, what would you like to know? #3 (permalink) Mon Jun 14, 2010 22:21 pm   If you could know your future, what would you like to know?

Most people don't even know what to do nowadays. So if they could know their future, they would be totally confused with it.
_________________
Slow but sure.
Geo777

If you could know your future, what would you like to know? #4 (permalink) Wed Jun 16, 2010 16:57 pm   If you could know your future, what would you like to know?

If everybody knew what the life will present him in the future, it would be boring to live.)))
Tonya87

If sentencetest problemALIENS.Are there any sites or books teach rhetoric?I need to have 60% to pass the CAE examHow much money do you have? Or How much Tv do you watch?Adrian MonkJob (With development industrail urban life in the world...)Rubrics?What's your favourite plant?American/British idiomWhy is this site free of charge?job interview...