Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to deposit money; in a money institution; to count on; to depend upon
strengthen
construe
bank
index
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

If you could know your future, what would you like to know?

ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about?
Do you like RPG games and want to improve your writing skills? | Looking for books (grammar mistakes, grammar mistakes)
listening exercises
If you could know your future, what would you like to know? #1 (permalink) Sun Jun 13, 2010 16:36 pm   If you could know your future, what would you like to know?

If you could know your future, what would you like to know?
Kaldosi
I'm here quite often ;-)

If you could know your future, what would you like to know? #2 (permalink) Mon Jun 14, 2010 14:59 pm   If you could know your future, what would you like to know?

Nothing because if I knew what happens in the future, I wouldn't call it 'future' any longer.

TOEIC listening, question-response: Would you like to take a break?
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
If you could know your future, what would you like to know? #3 (permalink) Mon Jun 14, 2010 22:21 pm   If you could know your future, what would you like to know?

Hi,
Most people don't even know what to do nowadays. So if they could know their future, they would be totally confused with it.

If you could know your future, what would you like to know? #4 (permalink) Wed Jun 16, 2010 16:57 pm   If you could know your future, what would you like to know?

If everybody knew what the life will present him in the future, it would be boring to live.)))
Tonya87
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Do you like RPG games and want to improve your writing skills? | Looking for books (grammar mistakes, grammar mistakes)
ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
If sentencetest problemALIENS.Are there any sites or books teach rhetoric?I need to have 60% to pass the CAE examHow much money do you have? Or How much Tv do you watch?Adrian MonkJob (With development industrail urban life in the world...)Rubrics?What's your favourite plant?American/British idiomWhy is this site free of charge?job interview...