apparently; seemingly; to all appearances
originally
yearly
necessarily
ostensibly

Looking for books (grammar mistakes, grammar mistakes)

If you could know your future, what would you like to know? | How can I count how many English words I Know?
Looking for books (grammar mistakes, grammar mistakes) #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 14, 2010 23:44 pm   Looking for books (grammar mistakes, grammar mistakes)

hello,please can any help to find good books that are availabale on internet or that can be easily found in any country?
a)grammar mistakes
b)pronociation mistakes
c)technicques of writing(essay,paragraph and so on).
thanks in advance.
Merocasa

Location: Morocco

Looking for books (grammar mistakes, grammar mistakes) #2 (permalink) Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:40 am   Looking for books (grammar mistakes, grammar mistakes)

The internet is full of grammar and writing websites, Merocasa. HERE and HERE and HERE are reputable grammar sites.

For writing, HERE and HERE and HERE are good.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
THANKS #3 (permalink) Wed Jun 16, 2010 21:42 pm   THANKS

thanks so much sir.
Merocasa

Location: Morocco

If sentencetest problemALIENS.Are there any sites or books teach rhetoric?I need to have 60% to pass the CAE examHow much money do you have? Or How much Tv do you watch?Adrian MonkJob (With development industrail urban life in the world...)Rubrics?What's your favourite plant?American/British idiomWhy is this site free of charge?job interview...