Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

apparently; seemingly; to all appearances
originally
yearly
necessarily
ostensibly
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Looking for books (grammar mistakes, grammar mistakes)

ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about?
If you could know your future, what would you like to know? | How can I count how many English words I Know?
listening exercises
Looking for books (grammar mistakes, grammar mistakes) #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 14, 2010 23:44 pm   Looking for books (grammar mistakes, grammar mistakes)

hello,please can any help to find good books that are availabale on internet or that can be easily found in any country?
a)grammar mistakes
b)pronociation mistakes
c)technicques of writing(essay,paragraph and so on).
thanks in advance.
Merocasa
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Looking for books (grammar mistakes, grammar mistakes) #2 (permalink) Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:40 am   Looking for books (grammar mistakes, grammar mistakes)

The internet is full of grammar and writing websites, Merocasa. HERE and HERE and HERE are reputable grammar sites.

For writing, HERE and HERE and HERE are good.

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
THANKS #3 (permalink) Wed Jun 16, 2010 21:42 pm   THANKS

thanks so much sir.
Merocasa
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

If you could know your future, what would you like to know? | How can I count how many English words I Know?
ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
If sentencetest problemALIENS.Are there any sites or books teach rhetoric?I need to have 60% to pass the CAE examHow much money do you have? Or How much Tv do you watch?Adrian MonkJob (With development industrail urban life in the world...)Rubrics?What's your favourite plant?American/British idiomWhy is this site free of charge?job interview...