to throw away; to get rid of
depart
obtain
confirm
discard

I need to have 60% to pass the CAE exam

Job (With development industrail urban life in the world...) | Do you like RPG games and want to improve your writing skills?
I need to have 60% to pass the CAE exam #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 15, 2010 20:06 pm   I need to have 60% to pass the CAE exam

Hello guys,

First of all, i know i am posting this in the wrong place. I'm really sorry, i didn't know in which part of the forum i had to post this. I have a question about the CAE exams.

I know i need to have 60% to pass the CAE exam. I heard two different things about this:
-Some say; you need to have at least 60% as an average in total.
-Other say; you need to have at least 60% in each part (reading, listening etc.)

I will take the exam tomorrow, i am just a little worried, i might not pass the Use of English part. I hope you guys can answer my question.

Thank you in advance
Kind Regards
A.D.Sanchez
A.D.Sanchez

ALIENS.Are there any sites or books teach rhetoric?How much money do you have? Or How much Tv do you watch?Adrian MonkLooking for books (grammar mistakes, grammar mistakes)Rubrics?If you could know your future, what would you like to know?What's your favourite plant?American/British idiomWhy is this site free of charge?job interview...how to write a project?I want to improve my English!