to sell; to trade or deal; to distribute; to promote
prefer
indulge
market
generate

Would you like some more coffee? vs Do you like some more coffee?

'Why' is the wrong option cause it is need an object. Is it right? | the box is needed for all my things
Would you like some more coffee? vs Do you like some more coffee? #1 (permalink) Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:03 am   Would you like some more coffee? vs Do you like some more coffee?

ESL/EFL Test #164 "Grammar Crunch (3)", question 7

......... you like some more coffee?

(a) Shall
(b) Would
(c) Do
(d) Are

ESL/EFL Test #164 "Grammar Crunch (3)", answer 7

Would you like some more coffee?

Correct answer: (b) Would

Do you like some more coffee?
_________________________

why do is incorrect here?

Kukus
Kukus

Would you like some more coffee? vs Do you like some more coffee? #2 (permalink) Wed Jun 16, 2010 18:33 pm   Would you like some more coffee? vs Do you like some more coffee?

You use would, usually in questions with `like', when you are making a polite offer or invitation.

Would you like a drink?
Would you like to stay?
Perhaps you would like to pay a visit to London.

_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
the most difficult vs the less difficultthis 17-year-old son vs his 17-year-old sonWhy smells and not is smelling?What's the meanig of pinch an inch.why we can not use the word ' imagining'.I dropped a dress size, it is simply meaning that to fit into dress.Meaning of piling on the poundsturn over vs. turn aroundIn modern jurisdictions, the plaintiff's death before judgement terminates all...To combine information to form a new perspective is called?Teaching TerminologyWhen we are taking appatment and how can we speak?What are people of color?