opposed
actual
particular
apt
contrary

ALIENS.

Are there any sites or books teach rhetoric? | how to write a project?
ALIENS. #1 (permalink) Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:44 am   ALIENS.

Last night I saw a programme on www.watch-az.com
It was a documentary about aliens and their reported existence throughout history by many nations around the world.
Many experts were allowed to state their unshakable opinions on the subject.
Side issues amongst the opinions were the suggestion that aliens introduced one of their genes into the humans of those early times, because humans at that time were without intelligence.
Claims about the Holy Bible abound. The Bible as we know it today is actually minus many other additions, which included claims that the aliens were in fact the gods that are referred to in the Bible. These additions were of course omitted from the first written versions of the Bible .. why, and on whose orders, was this done?
The story of Adam and Eve was also claimed to be an untruth. Eve did in fact exist, but there was no Adam. Instead we have an alien who was intimate with Eve.
Also we have the claim that the Moon was actually "towed" to its present position in the heavens from another galaxy. With the presence of the moon tidal movements began, and the first forms of life emerged from the waters.

I would urge you to watch this programme. It is entitled "Ancient Aliens", and is extremely interesting. The URL is at the top of this article.

Another claim is that the Moon is actually hollow, and this is where space-ships actally disappear into between their frequents visits to eath.
_________________

ALIENS. #2 (permalink) Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:34 am   ALIENS.

Morning Bill
Interesting post.
Couldn't find that movie but would like to say this.
I have only the utmost respect for anyone daring to consider alternative ideas etc outside the mainstream as IMO we are lied to constantly by the media(especially with anything to do with western foreign policy etc) but what bugs me about this moon stuff is - David Icke is promoting it and in my opinion David Icke is "Cointelpro" Icke comes from good stock which probably had a lot to do with why he became BBC sports anchor man when he got arthritis in his knees while he was a crap goalie for a crap team. Bob Wilson broke his leg when he was the best Goalie in England and he only got a few stints on Match of the day. So I just guess he is Masonic / John Birch society etc and is really in what one would call "deep cover"
Basically Icke uses the "turd in the punch bowl" technique were he will present some amazing mind blowing info - a lot of which is probably classified and then near the end of it he will tell you the queen is a reptile from another planet and has a tail rolled up her skirt - The intent is to stigmatize all the info so no one is drinking from that punch bowl.
But of course on the other hand Icke could be trying to discredit the theory simply by associating himself with it and endorsing it.

If you could post the link I would be very interested in watching it.

regards Jamie
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
ALIENS. #3 (permalink) Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:50 am   ALIENS.

Hi Jamie,
Here is the link.
http://www.watch-az.com/2010/05/ancient-aliens-season-1-episode-3-the-mission/
_________________
Slow but sure.
Geo777

ALIENS. #4 (permalink) Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:44 am   ALIENS.

I do hope you enjoy watching it. Episode four is not very interesting, but episode three is mind blowing.There are so many things revealed that I had never known before.
Interesting that the US astronauts did in fact report that the moon rang with a "hollow" sound as their vessel touched down on the Moons surface, and continued to reverberate for several hours. Additionally the point that the Bible has MANY other books missing from its original. Wonder why!
Another eye-opener was the fact that IRAQ was the first nation to build houses and draw street maps of their township.
The most voluminous pyramid is not, as was once thought, in Egypt, but in ... Cholula, Puebla, Mexico.
Explain that one if you can!
These, and dozens of more fascinating facts, are revealed in watching this documentary. Please do watch it.
I found it difficult to sleep last night. There were so many things to think about after watching it.
_________________

What does that mean?Very good for your vocabularyQuestion from the TOEFLŪ bookIf sentencetest problemI need to have 60% to pass the CAE examHow much money do you have? Or How much Tv do you watch?Adrian MonkJob (With development industrail urban life in the world...)Looking for books (grammar mistakes, grammar mistakes)Rubrics?British English vs. American English.If you could know your future, what would you like to know?