materials that are used to cushion and cover furniture (i.e. fabric, lining, padding, etc.)
building
nomination
upholstery
assortment

british word for kiss

the most difficult vs the less difficult | past tense vs present perfect
british word for kiss #1 (permalink) Fri Jun 18, 2010 22:24 pm   british word for kiss

"The new president is as different from the last one as ......... and day," Beth said to Louise.

(a) clouds
(b) rain
(c) night
(d) eclipse

"The new president is as different from the last one as night and day," Beth said to Louise.

Correct answer: (c) night
_________________________

british word for kiss?

kukus
kukus

british word for kiss #2 (permalink) Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:08 am   british word for kiss

kiss
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Isn't going make it to the practice - what does it mean?pilot vs pilots'just bought' vs 'just has bought'My son hit a homerun last night! Wow! Good for him.green urgly cotton or urgly green cottonthis 17-year-old son vs his 17-year-old sonWhy smells and not is smelling?What's the meanig of pinch an inch.why we can not use the word ' imagining'.I dropped a dress size, it is simply meaning that to fit into dress.Meaning of piling on the poundsthe box is needed for all my things'the car on question' vs 'the car in question'