doubter
mettle
epilogue
ennui
skeptic

Resend GMATŪ test scores

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
I am a recruiter of a G.M.A.T. tutor company | Difference between GMATŪ and TOEICŪ?
Resend GMAT test scores #1 (permalink) Tue Dec 20, 2005 19:47 pm   Resend GMAT test scores

i took my exam three years ago, and now i wish to re-send them to other schools. how do i do that? can i do it by phone? also, i lost my official score sheet, where can i get my exact scores again ( i forget the percentages for my verbal and quantitative )

Please help!
pobs23

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
Difference between SATŪ and TOEFLŪ testThe students interested for a career in MBAA question related to an AWA mp3 softwareGMATŪ Score of 720?Brand trust vs service qualityGMATŪ Reading Comprehension HelpWhat is better, GREŪ or GMATŪ?What is the difference between GMATŪ and MAT?GmatŪ On 23 JanAbout GMATŪ Score Sheets?How many times I can go for the GMATŪ exam?Retired GMATŪ testsMaster program (MBA) in Switzerland