careful observation of a person or group
spot
greenhouse
attendant
surveillance

Test incompl/inter-182, Question 3

Why is mission? | Test incompl/elem-145, Question 6
Test incompl/inter-182, Question 3 #1 (permalink) Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 am   Test incompl/inter-182, Question 3

ESL/EFL Test #182 "Who wants to be a millionaire?", question 3

Most people like the ......... of not having to work.

(a) scheme
(b) suggestion
(c) design
(d) idea

ESL/EFL Test #182 "Who wants to be a millionaire?", answer 3

Most people like the idea of not having to work.

Correct answer: (d) idea
_________________________

i doubt on my answer. is suggestion the right answer? can you give more explanation?
English Learner

Test incompl/inter-182, Question 3 #2 (permalink) Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:51 am   Test incompl/inter-182, Question 3

The right answer is written above your question. You are to choose the word that correctly collocates in the sentence. Here, 'like the idea of' is a common collocation.
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Test express/advan-46, Question 10Test incompl/advan-811, Question 5Test incompl/inter-48, User's Answer 3Test incompl/inter-779, Answer 2Test incompl/inter-549, Question 6why odd used in the sentences?What does "bring short with you" mean?Why an article is not used?meaning of 'a loose cannon'I don't understand why after using "in" there's "ing" form.Although, Abraham Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation to free the slavesWay to listening the English well?What does balmy mean?