Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

complying; obeying; yielding; acquiescent
compliant
impassive
fervid
subliminal
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

GmatŪ On 23 Jan

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
140+140+100 vocabulary tests
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
What is the difference between GMATŪ and MAT? | GMATŪ Reading Comprehension Help
listening exercises
Gmat On 23 Jan #1 (permalink) Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:06 am   Gmat On 23 Jan

Hi Friends,
I am gonna give my GMAT on 23 of january. Not in a situation to analyse where do i stand...?? I am planning to apply in some universities in Canada, but am unsure whether i would be able to make it or not..
I need an honest suggestion/Response.. as I dont know if exactly one months time is sufficient..??
Surya_Gmat

Gmat On 23 Jan #2 (permalink) Thu Feb 09, 2006 20:03 pm   Gmat On 23 Jan

How did you do on the test?
Comenius
You can meet me at english-test.net

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
What is the difference between GMATŪ and MAT? | GMATŪ Reading Comprehension Help
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
GMATŪ help: a chance to get into top universities...Looking for HR management in de USWarning! GMATŪ math sectionDifference between SATŪ and TOEFLŪ testThe students interested for a career in MBAA question related to an AWA mp3 softwareGMATŪ Score of 720?Brand trust vs service qualityWhat is better, GREŪ or GMATŪ?Resend GMATŪ test scoresI am a recruiter of a G.M.A.T. tutor companyAbout GMATŪ Score Sheets?How many times I can go for the GMATŪ exam?